ADVERTISEMENT

Did Malarkey Mark confess in court today?

RB-Old

Jan 22, 2020
Apparently Mark Meadows claimed that the idea to call to Raffensperger was brought up by Dear Leader in order to find a less litigious way to overturn the election since he knew the court cases would be dismissed. If he did he proved that the former guy was looking for a way outside of the courts to steal the election. So basically he knew he lost and tried to coerce an elected official into breaking his oath of office. This would also be considered conspiracy to commit election fraud. It also shows that Malarkey Mark was working for the Trump campaign and not the federal government so his argument to move the case to federal court should be dismissed. At this point I'd say Meadows and a jail cell are going to be meeting very soon and his only hope of mitigating a very, very bad situation would be to offer up a bigger fish.

During Watergate Liddy said that he was willing to die to protect Nixon, somehow I think the other 18 co-conspirators will be anywhere near that loyal. This Georgia case is going to have more flipping than an IHop kitchen on a busy Sunday my friends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News