ADVERTISEMENT

Discussion of the potential of the PSU WR corps, article on Wallace and Cliff....

I think some are overly optimistic about Denmark. He was a consensus 3* prospect and rated outside the top 500. He also only registered in June. We've had 3* prospects excel in the past. Butler was a walk on and he wound up as a 3rd round draft pick. But those kids don't come along very often. I would be extremely surprised if Denmak sees a lot of reps this year. In fact I hope he doesn't because that means a lot of other WRs have performed poorly.
The optimistic talk on Denmark is not only based on his H.S. career (some had him as a 4 star), which was very good and complimented by a big game in the Big33 game where he consistently came down with deep balls. But also because Franklin said Denmark "flashed" regularly in camp.

It kinda only makes sense, that when a team hasn't had a WR that "flashed" in a game in a couple of years other than the KLS performance in the bowl game after the 2022 season that we get a little psyched up to see what Denmark can do......

The optimistic talk on Denmark is not only based on his H.S. career (some had him as a 4 star), which was very good and complimented by a big game in the Big33 game where he consistently came down with deep balls. But also because Franklin said Denmark "flashed" regularly in camp.

It kinda only makes sense, that when a team hasn't had a WR that "flashed" in a game in a couple of years other than the KLS performance in the bowl game after the 2022 season that we get a little psyched up to see what Denmark can do......

Denmark shows up in all of the practice footage that the media was allowed to see. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but they all seemed to get him on film. That has to mean he caught a lot of eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT