ADVERTISEMENT

Does Penn State jump OSU in the rankings?

Big 0

Jun 28, 2001
I say they should, based on PSU’s close losses in the waning moments of the game by a total of 4 points, both at away games. OSU’s losses have been by a total of a whopping combined total of 46 points, and one of those losses were at home. Both Penn State’s losses were by ranked teams whereas OSU got pounded by an unranked team. However, knowing those who do the rankings they will still keep OSU ranked higher because they are OSU.

I say they should, based on PSU’s close losses in the waning moments of the game by a total of 4 points, both at away games. OSU’s losses have been by a total of a whopping combined total of 46 points, and one of those losses were at home. Both Penn State’s losses were by ranked teams whereas OSU got pounded by an unranked team. However, knowing those who do the rankings they will still keep OSU ranked higher because they are OSU.
Jump as in doesn't fall as far???

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
It doesn't really matter to me, but man, Tosu took a huge dump yesterday.

6, 7, 11, 13 and 15 all lose.

I'd be surprised if PSU dropped lower than six spots for a last second loss to a ranked opponent on the road.

The "negative" style points from OSU's two losses are probably going to drop them more.

I think we'll be somewhere between 12 and 14, which is still a good position to regain a top 10 spot by end of season and put the team in position for NY6.

The wins over Michigan, Iowa and Northwestern are looking better each week.

Does it matter? It's the final rankings that count- sort of.

As far as I know, there is no award for the world's tallest midget. Irrelevant.

Reactions: PennSt8er
My guess is

Ga
Bama
ND
Clem
Okl
Miami
Wisky
TCU
Wash
Auburn
OSU
Okie ST
PSU
USC
MICH ST
Va Tech
Miss St

They have played no one.... both dump below 15...

If a tree falls in the woods, is anyone there to hear it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT