ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump Planning To Attend Penn State-Ohio State

My advice would be to wear Penn State gear and bill himself as a Penn State fan.

Why? Because Pennsylvania, which may be the most critical electoral state in the union going into November, is dead even in polling. Advertisement of Penn State sympathies in this key game might put him over the top.

Whereas he's got probably a 6-8 point lead in Ohio and would only lose a few points max of his margin there, not threatening his lead in the state.

Simple math.

But first: Wisconsin...Wisconsin...Wisconsin.
We probably agree on very little politically or socially, but I think you are 100% spot on in your assessment of Trump's interests in this matter. But first, W, W, W!

We probably agree on very little politically or socially, but I think you are 100% spot on in your assessment of Trump's interests in this matter. But first, W, W, W!

What a crazy circus atmosphere it will be...if he goes ahead with it.

My comment regarding pretension to Penn State sympathies was tongue-in-cheek, but that aside, one thing we definitely agree on: Wisconsin...Wisconsin...Wisconsin... ;)

I’m telling you libtards where I’ll be. come on over! I know y’all wont pussies!

Just to be clear ... you're a medical device sales manager in charge of the East Coast (according to your own posting history), and you're challenging strangers to fights (which will surely result in jail time and loss of your employment) ...

The medical device you're in charge of selling wouldn't be a medical-grade drill for lobotomies, would it? And you wouldn't have happened to have demonstrated the device on yourself, and went a bit too deep, would you?

Reactions: shifix
GM1uTbYXYAARf4D.jpg

Just to be clear ... you're a medical device sales manager in charge of the East Coast (according to your own posting history), and you're challenging strangers to fights (which will surely result in jail time and loss of your employment) ...

The medical device you're in charge of selling wouldn't be a medical-grade drill for lobotomies, would it? And you wouldn't have happened to have demonstrated the device on yourself, and went a bit too deep, would you?
Off social media, left that job 4 years ago. Have my own medical device business now along with my own B Jiu Jitsu studio. There now you know

Look who it is... PeePee the multiple bans disbarred Whale shark of the small mind...

PeePee pleaae tell us how your SHARK short Tesla and Twitter positions are working out for you?

Reactions: cp4psu
Off social media, left that job 4 years ago. Have my own medical device business now along with my own B Jiu Jitsu studio. There now you know
LOL! Liar!

But there's always some truth in lies ...

You have your own "B J studio" ... kneeling behind a dumpster at your local Sheetz. $5 and you'll love them long time.

Come on over and we’ll see what happens

I prefer to get my B Js from women ... specifically, my wife. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Besides, I don't think you'd have change for a $20.

So, just to be clear ... you claim that you OWN your SELF-DEFENSE studio ... and you're ACTIVELY looking for street fights ... just because people are, in your opinion ... liberal?!?

Do you realize how stupid your lies are? I mean, you could at least TRY to make sense. You'd be out of business ... and in jail ... so fast ... what kind of an absolute and complete numbskull would own a BJJ studio and be peacocking about wanting to fight people over differing political beliefs?!?

Oh, and selling used syringes you found in that dumpster isn't a "medical device business."

Donald Trump Planning To Attend Penn State-Ohio State (LINK)

Former President Donald Trump will attend the Penn State football game against Ohio State, according to Yahoo Sports’ Ross Dellenger. The game is set to kick off at noon on Saturday, November 2, at Beaver Stadium, three days before the end of the presidential election. Trump was already set to come to Penn State on Saturday, October 26, to the Bryce Jordan Center.
Bad idea. Just let people enjoy the game without the added congestion, security, delays etc. Just Trump looking for attention which just takes away from what will be an important, exciting B1G game. His appearance will be a pain in the ass to all in attendance and not affect the outcome of the election

Trump genuinely thinks he’ll get a warm reception. I can’t imagine one of the largest student sections in the country welcoming him like he thinks…there’s going to be a lot of Philly and NJ in those stands ready with their one-finger salutes.

Trump genuinely thinks he’ll get a warm reception. I can’t imagine one of the largest student sections in the country welcoming him like he thinks…there’s going to be a lot of Philly and NJ in those stands ready with their one-finger salutes.

Oh you poor thing. Were there tears in your eyes when you typed this?

Do you want your mommy to hold your hand?

This is State College, not a professional football stadium that typically has more experience with the type of security required.
They were told in advance and have plenty of time to prepare for it. Colleges and Universities around the country host Presidents and other high profile people. It should almost be easier for Penn State.

Personally I am independent with a “net” slight right lean overall , and I just do not see the political advantage for Trump attending the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT