ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Allar Highlights

Gorki26

May 7, 2020
I believe this kid could very likely be PSUs next great QB. I know that's big speculation, but this kids talent level looks as good as Quinn Ewers, Kyle McCord, and CJ Stroud. Allar is 6-5 & 220lbs. He has as strong an arm as the QBs I just mentioned. He looks comfortable in the pocket, and really looks like a big time QB. I don't know how scouts view 2 QBs that look to have similar height, arm strength, mechanics, accuracy, etc....but look at Allar throwing the ball in these highlights compared to Stroud, Ewers and McCord. You tell me what these other QBs have based off of HS highlights that Allar doesn't.

It actually might be a good thing Ewers is going to O$U, if not they may have offered Allar. I read a scouting report that said Allar is very close and similar in skill to O$U QBs CJ Stroud and Quinn Ewers. Check these highlights out and tell me what Ewers, McCord, and Stroud has that Allar doesn't.

💥 #1 OH QB Drew Allar Ultimate 2020 SZN Highlights!

Quinn Ewers Ultimate Highlights // 2022 5⭐ QB Ohio State Commit // #1 Recruit in 2022 Class

OHIO STATE QB COMMIT CJ STROUD | Senior Highlights 🚀 | 2020 QB Rancho Cucamonga | CRAZY Senior Mix

🌰 💥 Kyle McCord Ultimate Senior SZN Highlights! 🏈

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News