ADVERTISEMENT

DT - Dvon Thomas

proud2bpsufan

Jan 4, 2013
Somebody help me out here. Is this a player to get excited about this season? Why don't I have any recollection of this player being on the team? He is in his 6th year (2019 recruit) and was the 9th best DT and 112 nationally on 247 site. Was he ever talked about in any meaningful way over the last 5 years? His bio on 247 shows he was honorable mention All-Big Ten last season with 23 tackles (5 for loss). I literally have 0 memories of this kid. Am I the only one who is drawing a blank?

Somebody help me out here. Is this a player to get excited about this season? Why don't I have any recollection of this player being on the team? He is in his 6th year (2019 recruit) and was the 9th best DT and 112 nationally on 247 site. Was he ever talked about in any meaningful way over the last 5 years? His bio on 247 shows he was honorable mention All-Big Ten last season with 23 tackles (5 for loss). I literally have 0 memories of this kid. Am I the only one who is drawing a blank?
AKA D'von Ellies

Reactions: bison13

Towards the end of this video he talks about the name change. Good interview with him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT