ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles trade for D’Andre Swift

Interesting apart from the fact that he is yet another former GA Bulldog. If he can stay healthy, a damn big 'if', he has a lot of ability.

Should have paid Miles, these personnel decisions are.perplexing.. Front office paid Hurts and sacrificed other playmakers.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Should have paid Miles, these personnel decisions are.perplexing.. Front office paid Hurts and sacrificed other playmakers.
I like Sanders but not sure this wasnt a really good move - get Swift for a year and not locked into a long term expensive deal for an aging RB.

Reactions: 19333lion
Who is the better back, after taking injuries and teams played for into consideration.

I will always pullfor PSU guys, first and foremost, but I'm not sure that getting Swift for a year isn't better than taking Sanders for three.

Reactions: Delco Lion
Look at all the players Philly resigned. This RB committee appears to be the right call. Worked out for Philly and Miles.

They are hopeful to squeeze the last bit out of Swift before he leaves in '24. If he stays healthy and plays out, somebody will sign him to a good 2nd contract. If he is middling or worse, Philly will cut him or just not resign him. Considering he done has the rep of being traded and replaced by Detroit, he'll probably play his butt off this year. Running behind the Philly line is a big posithas.

It's shrewd, but I'd almost say 99.9% that Swift is not back next year regardless of the year he bas.

Never appreciated his commitment video...but give him credit for making the right moves to get to the League. This next year can make or break/hinder his career. Good spot for the Birds...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT