ADVERTISEMENT

Elammers Suggestion Thread For Franklin

lionlover

Jul 8, 2001
Hey @ELammers , you have been doing a really good job providing us information. The purpose of this post is to enhance what good work you are already doing.

We all know that you have had a working relationship with Franklin in the past, so you are in a great position to get intel from him earlier than others. But, there is a fine line between showing an earnest effort and being a pain in the ass. So WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!

I call upon all of my board brothers to chip in with ideas. Here are a few of mine:
  • Get to LASCH at 3:30 AM when Franklin starts his day with a cup of his favorite coffee
  • Drop by the Franklin residence once a week with fresh flowers. Of course, you will need to be parked down the street waiting in your car a few hours to time his arrival
  • Call Franklin at least once a week just to "check in" or....if that gets old, when he answers his phone say, "Sorry James, looks like I butt dialed you by mistake! But(t)...since I have you on the phone..."
We are a helpful, creative group of guys, so I look forward to reading the serious, well thought out ideas of this community to assist you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News