ADVERTISEMENT

Escalators in the Beav

RCS-PSU70

Gold Member
Mar 16, 2004
Huntington Beach, CA
I am old and I admit stopping along the way on my trip to the top of the stadium to catch my breath, but escalators in the Beav? I'd love it, but does it make economic sense for seven days a year? Heavily used escalators in places like airports seem to break down fairly often, so can we be sure these escalators will even be operational all of those seven days? Restrooms? Not sure we need elaborate decor in existing restrooms, we just need more of them. What other aspects of the remodel budget are "nice to haves" but not truly necessary? My point is PSU needs to take a hard look at some of the expenditures in the Beav remodel. A number of these "nice to haves" should be reevaluated to see if the $700M price tag can be sliced somewhat. For example, what is the ROI on the luxury boxes? How many more can the PSU fandom support? Same with more "premium" seating. Kraft says all the figures have been closely examined but has anything been released to the public? I've been going to the Beav since 1966 and I'd love some improvements, but they need to be fiscally prudent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.