ADVERTISEMENT

Expectations for Cam Brown in 2019? *

I thought he was improved the second half of 2018. Not expecting all BT honors but do expect solid play. He is kind of the forgotten guy with all the new blue chip recruits

Played in 13 games last year with 63 tackles. I expect him to start game 1 along with Parsons & Johnson. Maybe 75 tackles this year.

IMO the exciting thing about the LB position this year is Parsons continued development and the amount of depth provided by Brooks, Luketta, and Smith. They should all see significant PT.

Played in 13 games last year with 63 tackles. I expect him to start game 1 along with Parsons & Johnson. Maybe 75 tackles this year.

IMO the exciting thing about the LB position this year is Parsons continued development and the amount of depth provided by Brooks, Luketta, and Smith. They should all see significant PT.

Brown may have a hard time holding his spot vs underclassmen. he still seems to make a lot of mistakes for a guy who will be a 4th year potential starter. not just mental mistakes with penalties. besides his PIs that he seems to get more than his share of, he does not look solid taking on blocks. Luketa and Brooks looked as good last year.

Reactions: bdgan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT