ADVERTISEMENT

Fanduel's way too early betting lines on key Penn State games

Quite a few others have called you out as not a PSU fan due to constantly trying to diminish all things PSU. It's not just Marshall and I that point it out.
Because this board wants to ignore reality--the fact anyone believes to be a fan you have to only see the positives is fine. There's literally people here that always criticize the team. I've done so twice all season. TWICE. Accepting the reality that we've beaten bad teams isn't a criticism. We don't control the schedule.

You are correct and the troll knows that. He's just taking shots at our coach and PSU because that's what he does.

Alabama, Georgia and Ohio St were favored in every game this year but Vegas had each at 10.5 win totals for betting. Is that because Vegas thinks poorly of their coaches too?

He is very jealous that PSU is going to go to end up 10-2, ranked Top 10 and going to a NY6 Bowl. Only one kind of person that bitter, deranged and jealous..... an ASWPer.

He is very jealous that PSU is going to go to end up 10-2, ranked Top 10 and going to a NY6 Bowl. Only one kind of person that bitter, deranged and jealous..... an ASWPer.
Jealous of what?
This line of thinking doesn't even make sense. Long before the season started I said bowl games were irrelevant. The goal is to make the playoff

Jealous of what?
This line of thinking doesn't even make sense. Long before the season started I said bowl games were irrelevant. The goal is to make the playoff

Jealous that your favorite team is the worst D1 team in PA. Flush the Pitt.

This doesn't even make sense. Any Pitt fan that compares themselves to Penn State is delusional. The two aren't even in the same universe. They have completely different expectations. Penn State had a very solid season barring a late season loss. Stop trying to make it more than that and we wouldn't have an issue. Our big win is either Ohio, Purdue or Minnesota without Morgan--stop pretending we should all be celebrating and claiming this team is elite.

I honestly think he's an Ohio St fan. He seems to take any criticism of Ohio St personally and then a few Ohio St posters will show up after he gets himself into an argument.

I honestly think he's an Ohio St fan. He seems to take any criticism of Ohio St personally and then a few Ohio St posters will show up after he gets himself into an argument.
I was also supposedly a Michigan fan that was going into that game
What criticism of Ohio State have I ever taken personally?
You all need to realize that not every Penn State want to be mediocre/good--some want to be Georgia and we shouldn't accept less just because "we do things the right way"

I was also supposedly a Michigan fan that was going into that game
What criticism of Ohio State have I ever taken personally?
You all need to realize that not every Penn State want to be mediocre/good--some want to be Georgia and we shouldn't accept less just because "we do things the right way"

"We"...... LMAO. Whatever you say Jethro - they taught you well in the "double-knot spy school".

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT