ADVERTISEMENT

FAREWELL TO THE LAW FIRM

Lyco1990

Jan 14, 2014
The firm of Nickal, Nolf and Nevills was established a few years ago with high expectations. At the end we have Six National Championships, Two Runners up and a total of 10 AA's of a possible 12. Thanks guys the joy and excitement you have provided us was amazing.

Nick and Anthony thanks for your loyalty. Either or both of you could have gone elsewhere with our blessings but your character shone through. You will both be successful in life I have no doubt. Good Luck.

Shakur and Anthony, thank you for proving what we already knew, the best coaches are at Penn State! They gave you the tools and you both used them to become world class individuals and wrestlers. Hope to see you in 2020.
Bo and Jason WE will miss you horribly. Fortunately I look forward to the early morning UWW streams to see you compete in Siberia et. al. Good Luck See ya in Tokyo!

The firm of Nickal, Nolf and Nevills was established a few years ago with high expectations. At the end we have Six National Championships, Two Runners up and a total of 10 AA's of a possible 12. Thanks guys the joy and excitement you have provided us was amazing.

Nick and Anthony thanks for your loyalty. Either or both of you could have gone elsewhere with our blessings but your character shone through. You will both be successful in life I have no doubt. Good Luck.

Shakur and Anthony, thank you for proving what we already knew, the best coaches are at Penn State! They gave you the tools and you both used them to become world class individuals and wrestlers. Hope to see you in 2020.
Bo and Jason WE will miss you horribly. Fortunately I look forward to the early morning UWW streams to see you compete in Siberia et. al. Good Luck See ya in Tokyo!

Every end is a new beginning. My feelings aren't quite as cold as this sounds, but I personally won't miss Jason and Bo at all, not in a PSU singlet anyway. They made their mark on college wrestling in a major way, experienced significant success, and provided fans with an exciting wrestling style that may be approached, but not likely matched (as a duo) for some time.

I'm thrilled for them, as they move into the next phase of their wrestling lives.

The new beginning is the welcome to the likes of Aaron Brooks, Micheal Beard, Seth Nevills, Joe Lee, Carter Starocci, Robert Howard and others.

and hello to the killer bees; brooks, beard and Big snacks:).

The firm of Nickal, Nolf and Nevills was established a few years ago with high expectations. At the end we have Six National Championships, Two Runners up and a total of 10 AA's of a possible 12 ...
A firm is bigger than just its named partners. Cassar and Rasheed are also counted, so we have Seven National Championships and more than 10 AA’s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT