ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Another Pitter arrested for DUI, Rori Blair from Upper St Clair

Apparently he was going 117 mph and this occurred in March, so it was being swept under the rug until now. Will he get the same suspension as Boyd which is you can't go to movies in the summer with the team...
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...y-of-pittsburgh-football/stories/201507210165

State police wrote in a criminal complaint that a trooper working near the Fort Pitt Bridge clocked Blair, 20, of Upper St. Clair, driving at 117 mph in a 55-mph zone March 15. That trooper pulled the car over in a left lane on Fifth Avenue in Oakland and "detected a strong odor of marijuana emitting from his breath and about his person as he spoke along with blood shot glassy eyes," police wrote.

Police took Blair to UPMC Mercy for a blood test, which came back positive for cannabinoids, police said. They charged Blair via summons Monday with driving under the influence, driving at an unsafe speed and other violations.

117......isn't that the number of national championships they won??????

I cut off a pursuit at 90 miles an hour. The interceptor was shaking and rattling.

117? Can't imagine an amateur moron trying it.

Sounds like a speeding ticket to me. Does PA really have an established limit on THC that can stand up in court as DUI?

Yes. It's illegal so literally any driving while under the influence of it is a DUI. Unless this wasn't a serious question. Was this a serious question?

As sad as this is for Pitt, I don't like throwing darts at another team or player when we also have had our own share of off field player incidences in the past. People make mistakes and rubbing it in their faces isn't attractive, especially when the shoe is sometimes on our foot! Just my honest but probably unpopular opinion!
I agree. We look bad knocking the kid and the program. Thankfully, no one was hurt or killed and let the authorities handle it. He is someone's son so have some compassion and hopefully he gets the help he must need.

Reactions: psualt
I agree. We look bad knocking the kid and the program. Thankfully, no one was hurt or killed and let the authorities handle it. He is someone's son so have some compassion and hopefully he gets the help he must need.

It's not "knocking the kid and the program", it's "mocking their delusional fanbase".

Reactions: Alphabets
Even though they'd be ripping us to shreds if this were our player, we should take the high road here.

Although, they can't help but note in their posts that if this happened to one of our players, JF would make sure the news was buried forever. Just like Joe did. So to some extent they bring our overreactions upon themselves.

Even though they'd be ripping us to shreds if this were our player, we should take the high road here.

Although, they can't help but note in their posts that if this happened to one of our players, JF would make sure the news was buried forever. Just like Joe did. So to some extent they bring our overreactions upon themselves.

Only a nut would go over 90. Too many things to go wrong, even for a trained driver. Deadly scenario.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT