ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Biden add showing empty B1G Stadiums. Coincidence you say?

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
Haven't seen this discussed but not as active on the board this weekend as usual.
So now the Biden team is showing empty B1G and I think ASU stadium empty and of course blaming this on Trump. Then we read the B1G is considering starting to play in November. What else happens in November? Many of us have TIC said how much better the virus will get immediately after the election, but this seems way to coincidental.

.Football cancelled seemingly in a huge rush with little or no explanation
Medical report many thought was the driver in the decision now shown to be flawed
Cancelled with no real vote by U. Presidents
AD's not part of discussion or decision
Kevin Warren actively pushing a get out the vote campaign
Now ad running in KEY SWING states [Wisc. Mich, Ohio, Pa.] blaming empty stadiums on Trump
Football being considered for soon after election

Coincidence you say???
Politically motivated decision perhaps? If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck it probably is a ......

Through all of this, the thing that I couldn't figure out was why would the university Presidents willingly give up so much revenue? Maybe and I speculate here how about a government bailout of say 300 hundred billion to schools who lost football revenue. [maybe 60 million to P-5 schools and then a sliding scale down for smaller programs] All of course in the name of diversity to allow schools to continue non-revenue sports. If of course Dementia Joe wins. Far fetched?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News