ADVERTISEMENT

FC: County, other defendants split on mediation with Stacy Parks Miller

mn78psu83

Nov 10, 2011
LINK: As Centre County Turns

“That statement about the election only matters because damages have changed drastically since I lost my job due to their fake actions,” she said in an email to the Centre Daily Times. “They now include those lost wages and future earnings that would have been available to me if they all had not lied and misled the public about the fake forgery claims and other things to knock me out of (office) on lies. The importance of the statement was that the very person who brought up the false claim kicking it all off was indeed my only challenger in the election. This was not lost on the court.”

Good luck with that.

“That statement about the election only matters because damages have changed drastically since I lost my job due to their fake actions,” she said in an email to the Centre Daily Times. “They now include those lost wages and future earnings that would have been available to me if they all had not lied and misled the public about the fake forgery claims and other things to knock me out of (office) on lies. The importance of the statement was that the very person who brought up the false claim kicking it all off was indeed my only challenger in the election. This was not lost on the court.”

Good luck with that.
Penn State must pay.

Good luck with that.

I love her notion that it is only "Malicious Prosecution" when she is the target of PA prosecutors.....LMFAO. Does she really think anybody feels sorry for her corrupt POS lawyer-turned-politician zero-principle, zero-ethics sorry @ss? Boohoo Stacey.....go pound f'ing salt you f'ing hypocrite! Maybe your BFF can give you a job shovel snow or dancing in the rain as a prop for her "puff-piece" CNN stories.

images

Good luck with that.

Does anyone else here see the irony of Stacy's complaints?

Several of her constituents have suffered lost wages and future earnings due to lies and a misled public about a fake "anal rape" in a shower. The false claim kicking it all off was done by the PA Office of Attorney General.

Jeezus Stacy - as the District Attorney and "Top Cop" in Centre County - where's your righteous indignation over all this that has torched your community (and beyond) to the tune of $250 MILLION or more?

Remind me again who the hell these people are and why should anyone outside the 814 even care now?

Does anyone else here see the irony of Stacy's complaints?

Several of her constituents have suffered lost wages and future earnings due to lies and a misled public about a fake "anal rape" in a shower. The false claim kicking it all off was done by the PA Office of Attorney General.

Jeezus Stacy - as the District Attorney and "Top Cop" in Centre County - where's your righteous indignation over all this that has torched your community (and beyond) to the tune of $250 MILLION or more?

Remind me again who the hell these people are and why should anyone outside the 814 even care now?
Sweet Karma

Reactions: 91Joe95
Sweet Karma

I don't get it.

10's of THOUSANDS of us had no idea who the hell ANY of these players in this ongoing debacle were when the November 2011 shitstorm hit.

But ask ANY questions and you're waved off as a Football Crazed Child Rape Enabling JoeBot worshipping at the altar of a dead coach or a lying hypocrite.

Those goddamned "Slapping Sounds" dragged a helluva lot more of "us" into this sad saga and not a single public official, like Stacy, will address the damage done across such a wide swath.

What the eff?

She also didn't even campaign to get re-elected. Just went with the lawsuit route.

I don't get it.

10's of THOUSANDS of us had no idea who the hell ANY of these players in this ongoing debacle were when the November 2011 shitstorm hit.

But ask ANY questions and you're waved off as a Football Crazed Child Rape Enabling JoeBot worshipping at the altar of a dead coach or a lying hypocrite.

Those goddamned "Slapping Sounds" dragged a helluva lot more of "us" into this sad saga and not a single public official, like Stacy, will address the damage done across such a wide swath.

What the eff?

Oh, you aren't buying her BS "tip" nonsense that she received, and forwarded, the very day the Gubernatorial results were announced following 2010 Election Day (Tue, 11/2/2010)?

Oh, you aren't buying her BS "tip" nonsense that she received, and forwarded, the very day the Gubernatorial results were announced following 2010 Election Day (Tue, 11/2/2010)?
I think it is pretty obvious the "tip" was directed to SPM to keep a certain prosecutor and spouse from being connected to it.

I don't get it.

What the eff?
Turning over that rock will lead to life altering implications. See Kathleen Kane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT