ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: For Judge Smails...thoughts on U2's SNL appearance?

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

I know you didn't appreciate my comments concerning our play a couple times this year but when I saw U2 was going to be on SNL I immediately thought, 'Wonder if the Judge knows this?' If not, below are their two very kick ass performances (how f'n lucky do you have to be to get to see U2 on SNL as an audience member?!). Enjoy (with a Guinness and/or Jameson) if you already haven't!

Reactions: Zenophile
Missed that. I'll have to check out those videos tonight. Thanks.

My brother listened to Bono and the Edge on the Stern show, and he thought that Bono was hinting around the fact that he may be ill? Seriously ill? Not sure if anyone else caught that interview.

Reactions: Victor E. Bell

My brother listened to Bono and the Edge on the Stern show, and he thought that Bono was hinting around the fact that he may be ill? Seriously ill? Not sure if anyone else caught that interview.
They are going to be doing another tour next year. So if he's ill, it can't be that serious.

Hm. He looked and sounded great - hopefully nothing serious.

Honestly, I thought Bono was awful. His voice is, uh, fairly shot.

New album is great and looking forward to seeing them again in Newark. At least we will be able to see them vs. on a big screen like we had to see at the Linc. Show was great but I really prefer to actually be able to see the band.

Reactions: nittanybear
I thought Bono looked old. Probably because he is old and I still want to remember him 25 years younger in the early 90’s Bono.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT