ADVERTISEMENT

Ferentz feeling the heat

https://apple.news/AWJ0YFSKyRRKEimlnOPzy4g

And it all started by promoting his idiot son above his level of competency
The funny thing is we went through this in 2014/15 when Franklin brought his 'boys' to State College instead of leaving them in Nashville where they belong. Donovan, Rahne, Gattis and Hand were the worst offensive coaching staff in Big Ten history if not NCAA history. Nepotism. Franklin loves his boys above all else and had a history of refusing to be accountable for his mistakes. Ferentz was stupid to bring his kid onboard but no stupider than bring his clown car of incompetent fools with him to State College. Stones. Glass houses.

The funny thing is we went through this in 2014/15 when Franklin brought his 'boys' to State College instead of leaving them in Nashville where they belong. Donovan, Rahne, Gattis and Hand were the worst offensive coaching staff in Big Ten history if not NCAA history. Nepotism. Franklin loves his boys above all else and had a history of refusing to be accountable for his mistakes. Ferentz was stupid to bring his kid onboard but no stupider than bring his clown car of incompetent fools with him to State College. Stones. Glass houses.

Insert eyeroll..... the only thing more pathetic than Iowa's offense is you toolboy.

Wait a minute. Gattis is an excellent WR recruiter & coach. Rhane seems to be doing pretty well as HC @ ODU. I'll agree w/you on Donovan & Hand.

Reactions: WIP2001
Kirk can't fire him, technically, due to nepotism laws. Brian reports to the AD "technically".

Most believe that Kirk would resign if the AD pushed the matter, hence why it's went on.
That’s why this really is all on Brian. He knows he’s not performing. He’s fractured the fan base. He knows he’s put his dad in a tough spot not wanting to fire his kid. He knows he’s put their AD in a tough spot not wanting to push Ferentz into firing his kid.

If he had any sense of honor or responsibility he’d move on to another school on his own. It would get his dad out of a very awkward position. By hanging on he’s just eroding the support for his dad as head coach.

Jay or Scott?
Brace yourself for the Jaybots

giphy.gif

I believe Ferentz will fire his son in the off season. The same as he as done with all his coaching replacements in the past.

Iowa fans already know this season is a wash. I don't think they will fire KF over this. Unless they think they have a better potential head coach lined up. In this game of chicken, I am betting on KF to still be the head coach next season.

Reactions: step.eng69
I believe Ferentz will fire his son in the off season. The same as he as done with all his coaching replacements in the past.

Iowa fans already know this season is a wash. I don't think they will fire KF over this. Unless they think they have a better potential head coach lined up. In this game of chicken, I am betting on KF to still be the head coach next season.
Or his son will "find another job" with a coach that's a friend of Kirk's then he's not fired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT