ADVERTISEMENT

The FLO SUCKS (or support) thread

Mark Floreani issues an apology for the streaming issues in their broadcast of Final X. The tone is rightly apologetic and genuine-feeling, but he also makes it sound as if it's the first time it ever happened, instead of, like, every other event they cover.

Last edited:
Martin Floreani issues an apology for the streaming issues in their broadcast of Final X. The tone is rightly apologetic and genuine-feeling, but he also makes it sound as if it's the first time it ever happened, instead of, like, every other event they cover.

The odds that FloWrestling continues to crap the bed is even higher than PSU winning the next national championship.

I renewed in Feb23 for 160.00 Since then I have had 3, $30.00 credits for shotty service. I’m gonna make money off Flo before my term ends.

Reactions: nitlion6
I renewed in Feb23 for 160.00 Since then I have had 3, $30.00 credits for shotty service. I’m gonna make money off Flo before my term ends.
I've had zero.

giphy.gif

Did you ask? I got a full refund.

DzpNztiQCWhly7Qde9dOs7b0gLkw-IZ1sV4KPWGVQRM.jpg
Pink Floyd is at the top of my list of all time favorites. Granted some people think 'if you don't eat your meat' was really 'if you don't kick your feet'. I would ask, why would desert be dependent upon athletic activity? Come on teachers, leave those kids alone.

I think it's long overdue that we have a thread dedicated just to Flo and all the crap they pull or all the positives they bring to the sport. I've grown tired of seeing it clog up our other threads during events. I'd reckon in our most recent match thread the posts are more than 50% related to Flo. And this seems to be a constant, ongoing occurrence over the years. So maybe instead of posting our hatred or support for Flo we can take our gripes to this thread instead as I'm sure the powers (or clowns) that be are reading this. 🤞🏼
BTN+ I’m OK withthe coverage, but, Jesus they play a lot of games when you want to cancel. They make it a chore to Devine exactly how to navigate their menu selections. I’m not a streaming wiz, but, I am like a dog with a bone. After 10+ minutes I figured out the combo with the dumb ass virtual assistant. Nuff said!

I'll add a couple cents worth of opinion, but no more than that.

The amount of wrestling - freestyle & folk - that I watch each year on Flo far outweighs the technical issues and loss of viewing. When it does happen, it is upsetting, no doubt. It just doesn't happen often enough to deep-six the service. I won't ever bring up Oklahoma State vs PSU years ago, as that's a distant memory and catastrophes like that are rare today. I'm going to stay a subscriber, for now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT