ADVERTISEMENT

For the first time in social media

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
The lions win a playoff game. That’s never been said before today on social media

Entertaining game. Puka is hard to handle. Not many big time WRs come out of BYU.

Remember when they used to burn the city down? Hey, why not now?

Entertaining game. Puka is hard to handle. Not many big time WRs come out of BYU.
Not sure how he didn't dominate in college. That kid is a stud. Rams are going to be tough next year. Lions-Niners seems inevitable unless Love plays like he did today. Great game.

I've got him in a dynasty league so I watched him closely this year...for all of the accolades he's received, I think he's still very underrated at a national level. He's just so good at finding space, has great hands, can take hits, and is really dynamic after the catch. It's strange to say since they play together, but I feel like he really reminds me of Cooper Kupp at his best.

Makes me wonder if he would have emerged as the hellacious stud that he's become had Kupp been healthy all year. Weird how things work out.
Great point, That certainly gave him the opportunity. He might be the best receiver in the game.

The lions win a playoff game. That’s never been said before today on social media
38 years is also the US median age, so half the people in the country hadn't been born the last time the Lions won a playoff game. It's been 40 years since PSU won a football championship.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT