ADVERTISEMENT

For those heading over to the new platform that plan on changing screen names because they want to or are forced to

The Bob78 tag was, as expected, of absolutely no interest to anyone to claim! So Bob78 (me) has reported for duty on the new site. I will soon take that $1 offer to be fully mal-functional and join the eternal insanity.
On3, On3.... ready... break!

So how many pig farmers from Iowa are stealing pseudonyms from this board being the pig farmers they happen to be. Add in Ferentz's comments about the game. I did read that Clifford threw for ONLY 145 yds! Well, in on quarter than is not too bad, more than Iowa's QB in some games.

1. Click here: https://www.on3.com/

2. Ignore the paid account options (unless that's what you really want). To create a free account: in the upper RH corner, click Login.

3. Click on Register. Enter your email, handle, and password. Passwords must be 8+ characters including at least 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, and 1 number.

4. Click on the icon in the upper RH corner, then click on Logout. (You need to do this when you first create your account in order to activate it.)

5. Log back in -- see Step 2 above.

6. On the home page, hover over Teams, then click on Forums, then scroll down to the Penn State section.

7. Start posting. The functionality is very similar to here.
Maybe dumb question here, I registered but did not pay as was mentioned as an option. I went on free board but I cannot post and I cannot see most of messages. Is This due to me not paying? Or did I miss something else during registration?

StamfordBridgeVikingatLeftOffensiveTackle
Apparently I need a new On3 moniker. Any ideas?

You thought my BW Lion was a bit sterile. Good news for you…the BW portion is soon to be deemed “unmeaningful”.

I might need to dust off the 10 or so handles I had pre-PPB. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: mn78psu83
I'm flattered to say that I tried to register my screen name from here and it was already taken. I never would have guessed anyone would want to be me but I'll take it as a compliment. 😏

Anyway, as I enter my name into the transfer portal, I'll be continuing my future ramblings over there as PSUJam when the board begins. As long as this board is alive, I'll continue with my PearlSUJam handle here.

If this has happened to you or you just want to change handles, post your new handle here.
This thread is a perfect illustration of why I have been on this board for so long and why I was going to miss it when I thought it was going away. I haven't lived in Oakton for 16 years, but after 25 years of generally bland posting, why change now? - OaktonDave on the new board.

Apparently I need a new On3 moniker. Any ideas?

You thought my BW Lion was a bit sterile. Good news for you…the BW portion is soon to be deemed “unmeaningful”.

I might need to dust off the 10 or so handles I had pre-PPB. 🤷🏼‍♂️
You know that I like ThyrstyPhyrsty. I view the time you had that handle as your period of "peak performance."

You know that I like ThyrstyPhyrsty. I view the time you had that handle as your period of "peak performance."
I’ll ponder your input, but in the spirit of full disclosure, I need to confess that I’ve only ever been into the Phyrst a total of one time (1X).

I never grasped the attraction of walking downstairs into a fire 🔥 hazard to listen to an overrated “family” of musicians.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT