ADVERTISEMENT

For those looking for the Test / Politics board

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my comments in red font.

Yet the people who traffic in this kind of hate think nothing of turning on a dime and dispensing moral lectures on compassion and tolerance. Which is precisely what both you and Matt do.

I intend for it to stay that way, so why don't you run along back to the new-and-not-improved Test Board and keep your slime over there. I'm not going to dignify your lying blather with any further responses. Sorry, Jer. I gotta honk the B.S. Horn on you there. You will be back on the Current Events Board within weeks, if not days. You just can't resist the impulse to bray repeatedly about how people who don't buy your brand of ultra-conservative Catholicism are both stupid and evil.

Dow rockets 320 points higher! :cool:
Did you pay to become a premium member? Politically I am slightly right of traditional center ( though i am not sure what the hell is right or left anymore), and the test board lost some of its guilty pleasure appeal when you departed. I enjoyed reading some of your battles, because I saw what you were doing in some of threads and it was amusing to me despite agreeing with the righties more often.

Reactions: NJPSU
Did you pay to become a premium member? Politically I am slightly right of traditional center ( though i am not sure what the hell is right or left anymore), and the test board lost some of its guilty pleasure appeal when you departed. I enjoyed reading some of your battles, because I saw what you were doing in some of threads and it was amusing to me despite agreeing with the righties more often.

A majority of America is center/right, & NJ’s Mother cut him off basically!

Reactions: bison13
Hello all! Going forward we have decided to make the Test / Politics board a premium forum, as we believe it will help cut down on all nonstop fighting / bickering between posters. It gets tiring after a while and it becomes very hard for us to moderate all the postings.

Now you guys are obviously more than welcome to continue to post on that forum, but you will need a premium subscription to do so. If you chose to do so then you can sign up here very easily. However just because this board is becoming a premium one, does not mean that you can take the political banter to the football board as those posts will still be immediately moved over to the now named current events board.

Thanks all for understanding and have a great day!

Can’t believe you’re doing this, because it was the one free political Board pretty much anywhere where both sides were able to get their licks in without being banned. Most other political Boards lean Right or Left. Either you’re preaching to the choir or you get banned. Boring.

The Test Board wasn’t like that. Both sides were allowed to get in their say and pretty much anything went.

Based on the reactions of the former participants, it’s pretty obvious the Left got their posteriors handed to them when no censorship was protecting them, and now, it’s them who are sniveling like little babies that you are doing the right thing.

Too bad, because we on the Right are more than willing to take on the Left in a fair debate when they aren’t being protected by censors.

Absolutely LOVED that Board. One of my favorite on the Web. In all honesty, pretty much the only thing that kept me coming over here. Not worth it to pay for it, because there won’t be anyone left to debate with.

Too bad. I’ll miss it. But it’s par for the course when the Left can’t defend themselves. It was DEFINITELY fun!!!!! 🙂

A majority of America is center/right, & NJ’s Mother cut him off basically!
I agree America is center right, and I would go further to state that Latinos (the highest growth demographic) are further to the right than non-hispanic whites on average and only now are starting to realize that and vote that way. As far as NJ is concerned, I thought the story was his government pension wife has been supporting him. :)

Can’t believe you’re doing this, because it was the one free political Board pretty much anywhere where both sides were able to get their licks in without being banned. Most other political Boards lean Right or Left. Either you’re preaching to the choir or you get banned. Boring.

The Test Board wasn’t like that. Both sides were allowed to get in their say and pretty much anything went.

Based on the reactions of the former participants, it’s pretty obvious the Left got their posteriors handed to them when no censorship was protecting them, and now, it’s them who are sniveling like little babies that you are doing the right thing.

Too bad, because we on the Right are more than willing to take on the Left in a fair debate when they aren’t being protected by censors.

Absolutely LOVED that Board. One of my favorite on the Web. In all honesty, pretty much the only thing that kept me coming over here. Not worth it to pay for it, because there won’t be anyone left to debate with.

Too bad. I’ll miss it. But it’s par for the course when the Left can’t defend themselves. It was DEFINITELY fun!!!!! 🙂
Again you're more than welcome to join up and continue to get your licks in against one another.

I have alopecia which is an autoimmune disease that caused me to lose my hair in fifth grade and it never grew back. I like wear hats in the winter and I wear it backwards because it's comfortable. Anything else?
A pretty straight forward and polite answer for such a douchebag question. Your reply was much more mature than I would’ve made. Well done.

Not a big deal at all, just a bit random timing to ask that haha.
Just so you know that particular person has been banned several times for doxxing/posting personal information of other messageboard members. He posted photos of BoulderFish’s house that he pulled off Google earth. He has a screw loose so be careful.

Again you're more than welcome to join up and continue to get your licks in against one another.

No thanks. My guess is, based on the feedback in this thread and other political sites that are behind paywalls, the Test Board will become a bi+ching and complaining site with mostly people who agree with me and no pushback from the Leftys.

If anything, it should be free and promoted even MORE so as to get even MORE different points of view. It’s more fun to debate with no restrictions with people who don’t agree with you than to commiserate with people who do. Especially if you’re doing it at a price.

I appreciate the offer though. 🙂

So far a good number have joined. More than I expected. Hopefully enough to keep it fun. Fir half price, worth trying it for a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fac and FlyinLion1

Buffalo Bob: "Absolutely LOVED that [Test] Board. One of my favorites on the Web." But "[n]ot worth it to pay for it."

Translation: "I can't afford the $49.97 per year."

No wonder he lives in frickin' Buffalo. Enjoy your next blizzard, Bob. :cool:

I only recently started reading and posting on the test board. Yes. I found it filled with personal insults and vitriol. That's unfortunate but it's politics in 2024. I tried to avoid participating in the hate and likely probably failed on occasion. If I did I regret it because I remember when politics was fun and about ideas. Sadly those days are gone. I won't be paying to spout my opinions but good luck to those that do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT