ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin's February signing day press conf video (link)

Did you catch the comment about the 4.3 40 guy who was "stolen" by the track team for a couple of years? Dan Chisena, 6'-3" 208 lb WR

Did you catch the comment about the 4.3 40 guy who was "stolen" by the track team for a couple of years? Dan Chisena, 6'-3" 208 lb WR

Chisena is fast, but we are talking daylight between Journey Brown and him. Got into two games on special teams last season.

Nice of Franklin to give him some pub. My expectations aren't high and I hope to offer my apologies at the end of the coming season.

It does sound like he was blindsided by some of the transfers and perhaps some of the juniors declaring for the NFL. Specifically, he mentioned that he is worried where they will land and who is advising them.

Reactions: grinagrin
It does sound like he was blindsided by some of the transfers and perhaps some of the juniors declaring for the NFL. Specifically, he mentioned that he is worried where they will land and who is advising them.

But I read here that he sat down with every member of the squad after the season and thoroughly discussed their future prospects. Could it be that they are better poker players than he is?

Chisena is fast, but we are talking daylight between Journey Brown and him. Got into two games on special teams last season.

Nice of Franklin to give him some pub. My expectations aren't high and I hope to offer my apologies at the end of the coming season.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we only talking a 1/10th of a second difference in their 100 meter times? Journey is a 10.4 guy and Chisena is a 10.5. guy, right? My guess would be, though I may be wrong, that Journey probably has the best initial burst, but Chisena would be harder to catch once he got into his stride. His 400 times are pretty good. And apparently they both run 4.3s.

Would be fun to watch them race a 100 meters in full pads and a helmet to see who has the best "football speed". : ^ )

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT