ADVERTISEMENT

Further proof the pandemic will continue to ravage America for years to come. (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
I refer to the TDS pandemic. Here we are, 'fore score and seven months removed' from a Trump presidency and yet the Fake News blames Trump for the unvaccinated. Which might make sense if not for Operation Warp Speed being his brainchild. You people are obsessed. There's no getting over the disease which afflicts you.

In short, Trump has continued to act as though the 2020 campaign is ongoing, which, for him, it apparently is. Rather than issuing a call for unity after a hard-fought race -- a la Al Gore following the lengthy recount in the 2000 presidential contest -- Trump has doubled and tripled down on pushing false narratives to a party base only too eager to accept whatever he says unquestioningly.

That decision has, not surprisingly, left the country as divided -- if not more -- than we were in the heart of the 2020 campaign. And turned things like getting vaccinated against a deadly virus that has killed more than 650,000 Americans and counting.

You want to talk about dividing the people?! The Trump presidency would not have been possible if not for Obama's overt racism. And what pray tell has Biden done to unify us with his incendiary rhetoric, such as white domestic terrorism is the #1 threat. What a crock of $hit.

As a former democrat I can't help but think current democrat is irredeemable. If I may speak plainly, he is lower than pond scum. So we might as well reelect Trump, throw down and let the chips fall as the may. To the victors go the spoils, and the vanquished will limp away with their tail between their legs.

Thank you and let's keep it real.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News