ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW: My take on the Indiana Win

Jerademan

Gold Member
Oct 7, 2019
Here are my thoughts:
1. We were never in jeopardy or losing and were in complete control the entire way.
2. Yes, we could have run the score up more if we were to have played the same way we did the prior 4 weeks, but.....
3. We were experimenting on offense to see how to best establish a running game, and which RB was capable of acheiving the best success. IMHO, that was Keyvonne Lee!
4. Our Defense just keeps getting better each week. We had 1 breakdown in the secondary all night on that pass to the IN TE as Brisker was surprised that the primary CB was not there to cover.
5. Sean Clifford's confidence was a bit shaken last night and I hope he will be able to get it completely back again for Iowa. He was off on at least 3 passes to Dotson that could have been big gainers.
6. I believe we will use our TEs in very creative ways next week, and held back on showing too much last night.
7. All of our secondary players push each other for greater overall success. We do not have a weak link that I can see back there if they continue to communicate well.
8. The Iowa game will be for the B1G Championship as I can see both us and Iowa beating OSU, and there is no real opposition from the West. Therefore; Iowa. Iowa. Iowa!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News