ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Ohio State

Most glaring stat looking at the box score is 2 TO's for PSU to none for OSU. Can the Lions win despite losing that battle?

Let's see if this OL can make a program statement and lead us to a score...I highly doubt it, but we'll see.

This is when legends are made men. We are usually giving up the late lead to OSU, let’s turn the freaking tables for once!

And there’s possibly the backbreaker for Penn State. Sean Clifford strip sacked and Ohio State recovers at the Nittany Lions’ 25-yard line.

Effner got swatted aside like a junior high player. Sad.

OLine is still not ready to win a game like this.

How can this team just fall apart after playing so well for 3 quarters?
#8 won't have an easier TD in his career....... just let Ellis over run the play and walk on in.

Reactions: bdgan
This OL is soft and bad in big games....been that way for yrs...no poise,fortitude and mental toughness.

• Haha
Reactions: Nostraduzzi
That TO was 100% on Clifford ! They had numbers up front to run and you only needed 4 for a first, and you drop back for a chunk throw. I expect CF 6th year QB to have them in the right play in crunch time.

And just like that
vanre-bubble.gif

That TO was 100% on Clifford ! They had numbers up front to run and you only needed 4 for a first, and you drop back for a chunk throw. I expect CF 6th year QB to have them in the right play in crunch time.
Not on the tackle at all who got ran over like toddler?

This is the game right here - PSU has to score. They can't give the ball back to duhO$U's offense without scoring.

WE WILL NEVER get to the next level until Franklin realizes elite and greatness starts up front. His obsession with explosive plays and this lack of obsession with being great up front have resulted in loss after loss after loss after loss after loss on the big stage.

He can't pack his bags and get out of State College fast enough.

#WPS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT