ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Rutgers

Why did that review take so long? Good lord.

And then the always lame b1g Officials claim "the call stands" rather than is "Confirmed" on Replay Review. That was an obvious fumble - the ball is loose and in the air before he puts his hand down (even when he puts his hand down he is not down).

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
Except when Michigan could lose with 2 minutes left, then fantom holding gets called.

Too funny - that non-called holding by b1g clowns is typical of what PSU's b1g opponents have been permitted to do on an every-play basis. The FOX announcers are scratching their heads how that can't be called. LMAO

I’m so tired of this team playing Jekyll and Hyde. They clearly did not prepare correctly for this game. I don’t know who to blame for 2 first downs so far but this is unacceptable in any circumstance

I’m so tired of this team playing Jekyll and Hyde. They clearly did not prepare correctly for this game. I don’t know who to blame for 2 first downs so far but this is unacceptable in any circumstance
Other than last week, it seems these games tend to be sloppy, uninspired football at the beginning. PSU is never ready to play from the opening kick.

The game plan looks to be just to wear the other team out and count on the talent differential to win in the end.

It's amazing the the make shift OL did such a great job vs MD but the same unit is getting schooled by Buttkers.......

Reactions: psu00
It's amazing the the make shift OL did such a great job vs MD but the same unit is getting schooled by Buttkers.......
It seems to be a motivation issue. As you said, they played well against Maryland.

We need to offer Diaz whatever it takes to stay. Love the active D we play...yes, it's riverboat gambling style...but I'd take that over the former alternative.

TOUCHDOWN PENN STATE

A nice play design by Mike Yurcich gets Tyler Warren wide-open for a walk-in touchdown.

Penn State 21
Rutgers 10

Q2 6:11

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT