ADVERTISEMENT

Gazillion 2¢ today, so here is mine. The offense I would love to see SB in...

emrtmakesshiteup

Oct 17, 2012
...would be that crazy thing pitt used against us! I think it could/would have all of the power aspect of an I, plus a bunch of deception built in to it also.

Our LamePlan had NO DECEPTION.....no motion other than bringing SB back to the backfield from being split out. No wideout motion, no fake or real jet sweeps, few three and no four wideouts to one side, no two backs, no Stevens, only a couple toss plays (which were successful and we never came back to), no hitting Barkley as he blocks / releases out of the backfield, no wheel routes.

And all this talk out Franklin hurrying up the O? Did we even once just line up and go? I think at least 90% of our snaps were with under 10 seconds left on the play clock. Call three plays on the sideline before you go in, go fast fast fast and maybe catch the D off balance and maybe out of position. But no it’s like we want to wait and see where the D lines up and then go. Go before the D lines up.

Sorry, Moorhead is no O genius. Taking the best running back in CFB and making him invisible is a disgrace an absolute disgrace. Franklin allowing it is on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT