ADVERTISEMENT

Gino MUST open up and stay on his smart attacks. He did nothing until he was behind in 7th place

Real-Lion

Nov 28, 2005
match.....I really believe he gets nervous and reverts back to his old defensive style. He needs much better set ups with some good fakes. Get on top and be a hammer..He has nothing to loss and everything to gain so go have fun and score a bunch of points. Be confident ! Would love to see a couple slide bys or duck under to his shots...

match.....I really believe he gets nervous and reverts back to his old defensive style. He needs much better set ups with some good fakes. Get on top and be a hammer..He has nothing to loss and everything to gain so go have fun and score a bunch of points. Be confident ! Would love to see a couple slide bys or duck under to his shots...
El-Jefe, I'm waiting for your response.;)

Reactions: LHavenlion
I am waiting for the requisite lemon head "borelli" comment....

Geno HAS point scoring offense, he just needs to go out on the mat and use it.

And forget about whether Dieringer is in his draw or not: NOBODY is beating Dieringer, and the only thing facing him means, is that you won't see him again in wrestle backs, that's it.

Spyker, you're a good sport.
I try EI...But Gino must get the mind set "I AM GOING TO SCORE 10 TO 12 POINTS IN EVERY MATCH " He has nothing to lose..Relax and work your butt off the next 10 days on scoring points !

Agree with you, if he could get out front and establish an even small lead, he could be a real hammer on top and put tremendous pressure on his man as he builds RT-Adv. When you put that kind of pressure on your man from in-front, you cause mistakes and it makes your offense that much more potent. But believe you are correct that if Geno would show a little more confidence in his offense, he could really be a hammer wrestling with the lead in the top position.

I try EI...But Gino must get the mind set "I AM GOING TO SCORE 10 TO 12 POINTS IN EVERY MATCH " He has nothing to lose..Relax and work your butt off the next 10 days on scoring points !
he can get sloppy on top when he forces legs and even his crab ride - gotta let it come to him. But I do agree with most here, would like more movement in neutral looking for openings...

Geno needs to be the best version of Geno he can be, not somebody else. James English didn't do anything that James English wasn't about, when he got to Nationals: He just did what he does, better than he had ever done it. He won matches with his ride, his tenacity, and his heart, and Geno can do the same damn thing, and if there is one staff that can get it out of him, it's this one.

Forget about Ringer: If he gets Ringer, then go down to consy's, and beat everyone you see, 3-2. That's what James did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT