ADVERTISEMENT

Goofers lose 2 ugly secretaries to Iowa

I really think Lee overreacted to having two Hawks facing each other in the OTT finals because you can't compare HWC with NLWC at this point. By the time he gets there, it will be down to Gilman and Clark and Mega and Brewer are undefeated against them.

Last edited:
If Zain becomes an ugly secretary: "I'm the administrative assistant. I help administer pain." ;)
zainretherford2014.jpg

Reactions: Dogwelder
They are some tough young men who will help out everyone 157 and down. Always a plus to get outside talent and techniques even if it does come from Gooferland.

I guess Berhow started the Minny-->Iowa pipeline!

I really think Lee overreacted to having two Hawks facing each other in the OTT finals because you can't compare HWC with NLWC at this point. By the time he gets there, it will be down to Gilman and Clark and Mega and Brewer are undefeated against them.
Terry and Tom Brands will still be there, and they were his #1 and #2 reasons for coming to Iowa.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Tom and Terry are pushing 50 years old and weight in the 150s. They are not viable training partners for Lee.

You forgot about Matt McDonough, I'm not too sure but I think he has a winning record against Megaludis. I think the overreaction is on your part.

Nope, I like you 1985, but your boy f-t is trying too hard. Just let it go. I think most of the people on here are tired of hearing about Spencer Lee and why he chose Iowa.

Nope, I like you 1985, but your boy f-t is trying too hard. Just let it go. I think most of the people on here are tired of hearing about Spencer Lee and why he chose Iowa.
I agree with you, but then again we still occasionally see someone post that Jordan Oliver should've come to Penn State (despite his 2008 HS graduation and despite all the family gang issues he escaped).

I don't like this either, but it's part of the territory when a PA HS legend chooses to leave the state. Just gotta get used to it.

I am not against what you are saying, in fact I agree with you. However, if you have to say something twice, you probably aren't getting through. You know, the definition of insanity. Thus my comment to you. I could have certainly worded my post better, but truncated it because I was on my phone. :)

Fair enough, I will abstain from further comments. Good luck to all of the Penn State guys this weekend, Cassar looks massive and legit thus far.

What has McDonough accomplished since his Junior year of college?
World University Bronze Medal. And he coached Burak to a Midlands title when he was still 'redshirting' his JR year :D
Actually,

1. His Girlfriend
2. Tom Brands
3. Terry Brands
I know you're joking about the girlfriend :p but Spencer and his girlfriend broke up early in his JR year. I saw it on his social media when I was checking it once a week for any indication of where he was leaning in the recruiting process lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT