ADVERTISEMENT

GOOGLE HOME PAGE-RE B10 /RUTGERS

docwilly

May 29, 2001
Writer says Delaney adding RU was like signing up for a lifetime of poisen ivy rash-------EVICT stumblebums from N>J>...Like Lyle Lovett/julia Roberts marriage , and on and on. All due to string of scandals including suspending Flood for 3 games 7 player also suspended including their go to go Caroo

I will be the first to admit I was not happy adding Rutgers or Maryland. It is just boring. But I refuse to pile on Rutgers at this point. Sure, the program is a mess and the coach was a dick last year referring to us a "That Team from Pennsylvania" but I am just going to gloat or be happy about their misfortune. I saw the way folks did that to us. I hated it so I am not going to be happy about that situation.
Whether we win or lose Saturday night, my feelings for Rutgers is the same. Nothing.

Poor Maryland is forever cursed with joining the B1G along with Delany's Dilemma, the Red Pitt. They don't deserve it because they will contribute, unlike Rutgers who is here to take and contribute nothing but hate, bad publicity and ghetto gangsta' behavior. Dragging down the B1G everyday is far worse than being, "nothing". Cable box college is Delany's nightmare.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT