ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest Posts Ever on this forum

… Yeesh. I'm honored

You [Willie] are 50 something and literally living in your parents home you pudwacker.

Go F*** yourself
Hey man, that’s not called for. You are a guy who can’t stay in character. I liked you when you were the guy who could take a joke, and who seemed to realize that we are all just joking with one another.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Hey man, that’s not called for. You are a guy who can’t stay in character. I liked you when you were the guy who could take a joke, and who seemed to realize that we are all just joking with one another.
I love jokes, I just don't like Willie. Never have. My character is consistent, especially when it comes to him. That guy is a turd

I love jokes, I just don't like Willie. Never have. My character is consistent, especially when it comes to him. That guy is a turd
Okay. Thanks for explaining. You’re only allowed, maybe, to strongly dislike one guy. If the number goes up to two, then people will think you’re the problem. :) (BTW, I think Willie is great!)

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the seeded wrestler who draws Nick Lee.

P,
No, Nick will smoke him again 3 more times!

Nick Lee will be the returning undefeated NCAA champion next year. He won’t red shirt and he won’t go 149. He will be the 141 next year.

You’d take Seabass over RBY? Not me, RBY’s ceiling is much higher. Seabass over Nick Lee?? Nick would smoke him!! Seabass has no future at PSU.

Nick Lee is the future of 65kg

Nick Lee would beat both of them!

Nick Lee is gonna work Eierman.

Nick FREAKING Lee!!!!!!

I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but …………Nick at 141

Cael is already the coach of Nick Lee, who is the future 65kg for Team USA.

Awesome! Nick will smoke him!!

lol.

you might hate me, but that's an opinion. what is not an opinion is that in the aforementioned thread, you had a series of follies that were so stupid that you got so mad that you said you were gonna take time away.

lmfao. lighten up, junior.

lol.

you might hate me, but that's an opinion. what is not an opinion is that in the aforementioned thread, you had a series of follies that were so stupid that you got so mad that you said you were gonna take time away.

lmfao. lighten up, junior.
However you want to remember it I guess. Nobody is changing your mind. Are you watching Matlock with the folks tonight?

Turk and Willie...
giphy.gif

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
however i want to remember it?

the transcript is LITERALLY LINKED in this thread you effing moron.
Shut Up

It's quiet time. Don't act like my toddler. It's the last hour of BWI. Time to chill for the night and show some respect on the way out

Last edited:
Turk and Willie at the bar...
4 drinks in and they'd be all over each other.
End of the night hugs all around followed by "I still hate you".
What ya doing tomorrow?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT