Guess who is balls-deep in Ukrainian bio-labs?

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Metabiota was one of the major players behind the creation of these biolabs in Ukraine, and Hunter helped fund Metabiota through his company Rosemont Seneca. You can't make this $#!t up!

Metabiota was started with help from U.S. President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden and his investment firm Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP), which he founded alongside John Kerry’s stepson in 2009.
The Hunter Biden firm was the center of a massive scandal in 2020 after it was revealed the wife of the former mayor of Moscow mysteriously wired $3.5 million to the “investment” group.
In June of 2021, Natalie Winters of The National Pulse detailed the Biden firm’s funding of the San Francisco-based Metabiota.
A June 2015 financial report shows RSTP gave Metabiota $30 million to help “protect the world from the spread of epidemics.”
"Metabiota’s founder, “virus hunter” Nathan Wolfe, also sits on the board of Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance and is a member of DARPA’s Defense Science Research Council." link

WTF???

EcoHealth Alliance is the shell company that the U.S. used to fund gain-of-function "research" in the Wuhan lab which led to the creation of Covid-19.

WTF is going on?? cc: @WeR0206

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
Yes, but Don Jr. shot animals in Africa.
Do you approve of hiring guides to show animals basically raised so that no talent rich douchebags can shoot them ? I for one do not. And I am pretty sure that I have hunted for food more than just about anyone on this board . Oh and Hunter can suck it also ............

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Do you approve of hiring guides to show animals basically raised so that no talent rich douchebags can shoot them ? I for one do not. And I am pretty sure that I have hunted for food more than just about anyone on this board . Oh and Hunter can suck it also ............

Happens all the time. Farms across the nation "seed" pheasant in fields so that individuals can shoot them. Are you just waking up to this?

Reactions: LionDeNittany

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
Happens all the time. Farms across the nation "seed" pheasant in fields so that individuals can shoot them. Are you just waking up to this?
No. I am not just waking up to this. I see a difference in trophy hunting and something that one WANTS to eat. Bet lil lil don jr didn't eat an ounce of his brave leopard kill. Still never farm hunted . Shot invasive doves with a pellet gun from my living room with the window open for food. Killed several elk which is my preference. One shot, freezer full. If you can't see the difference between what I do and lil lil donnie do you are just plain glib , and ....that would not surprise me .

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Obviously, you missed the point...AGAIN! The point is that the media made a bigger deal of Jr’s stupid hunting trip than they do Hunter’s crimes and corruption. Call Pat Sajak and buy a clue.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
Obviously, you missed the point...AGAIN! The point is that the media made a bigger deal of Jr’s stupid hunting trip than they do Hunter’s crimes and corruption. Call Pat Sajak and buy a clue.
Nope , you are defending killing a leopard for sport . It's as bad an act as any. Yinz just do not posses the depth of thought to draw a line in the sand. Bad is bad. Hunter can fuk off also. Keep trying ........

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
This whole thing reeks. Of course all these same pieces of shit are involved. What more do people need to see in order to realize evil assholes infiltrated our govt agencies/DoD?

Reactions: john4psu

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
You guys have CNN, MSNBC and others that no one watches, the right has news sources that debunk their shit on a daily basis.

The gateway pundit is so bad that I’m pretty certain @m.knox either does the writing or they consult him to see if it sound stupid enough.

The right has very few reputable media outlets and the ones that pass muster, you folks never cite because they don’t spew Tucker Carson fvckery

Reactions: rumble_lion

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
Metabiota was one of the major players behind the creation of these biolabs in Ukraine, and Hunter helped fund Metabiota through his company Rosemont Seneca. You can't make this $#!t up!

Metabiota was started with help from U.S. President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden and his investment firm Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners (RSTP), which he founded alongside John Kerry’s stepson in 2009.
The Hunter Biden firm was the center of a massive scandal in 2020 after it was revealed the wife of the former mayor of Moscow mysteriously wired $3.5 million to the “investment” group.
In June of 2021, Natalie Winters of The National Pulse detailed the Biden firm’s funding of the San Francisco-based Metabiota.
A June 2015 financial report shows RSTP gave Metabiota $30 million to help “protect the world from the spread of epidemics.”
"Metabiota’s founder, “virus hunter” Nathan Wolfe, also sits on the board of Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance and is a member of DARPA’s Defense Science Research Council." link

WTF???

EcoHealth Alliance is the shell company that the U.S. used to fund gain-of-function "research" in the Wuhan lab which led to the creation of Covid-19.

WTF is going on?? cc: @WeR0206
Where is congress? I get Dems aren’t going after Hunter but doesn’t being an American first matter? And that is the same on the Republican side if they had a character in this mess.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Here are some Archived links:

Archived Thread
https://archive.ph/Hphvj

Archive of it on Threadreader (Every link inside is archived)
https://archive.ph/cipgL

Archive of Glenn Greenwald Thread
https://archive.ph/GpNSX

Archive of Blue Canaries (Starting with Metabiota) Thread
https://archive.ph/I19KF

Archive of HashTigre Thread
https://archive.ph/TzCYY

Archive of Justin Ling Thread
https://archive.ph/QgJkh

Archive of Raheem J. Kassam Thread
https://archive.ph/Q6htW
Cathy Flynn
https://archive.ph/4BXWR

Threadreader missed one!
Robert Malone Substack - All Along the Watchtower
Would the Russian invasion of Ukraine be justified if it were for biodefense?
https://archive.ph/JMVXp

Downloadable PDF of Thread
https://rattibha.com/thread/1501322587225276425

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Where is congress? I get Dems aren’t going after Hunter but doesn’t being an American first matter? And that is the same on the Republican side if they had a character in this mess.
As far as I'm concerned Democrats haven't been America first for some time now. Republicans aren't too far behind imo.

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001

LOL. There are plenty "game" farms in the US and you don't have to be rich to plug a deer or hog at one of these fenced in "farms".

Reactions: bourbon n blues

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001

The real question IMO is why does a fairly small corrupt country like Ukraine need 30+ US funded biolabs??? It would be absolutely bizarre to think nothing is going on here and that is even before you throw the Hunter connections in there. Let's face it as soon as you show a creditable link to Hunter Biden you can pretty much guarantee that you can't trust anything coming out the our government after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: john4psu

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
LOL. There are plenty "game" farms in the US and you don't have to be rich to plug a deer or hog at one of these fenced in "farms".
He obviously has no idea the difference between a guided hunt in Africa and what you mentioned . Because they're very different.

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
He obviously has no idea the difference between a guided hunt in Africa and what you mentioned . Because they're very different.
Hartford edited his post . Thats what one does when they know they sound stupid. Yea right Bingo and blues I don't know the difference. At least say something that might be true ...........

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001
Hartford edited his post . Thats what one does when they know they sound stupid. Yea right Bingo and blues I don't know the difference. At least say something that might be true ...........

I edited because of a typo that I fixed you idiot.

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001

I've know of multiple people who have hunted at US game farms. There is zero "hunt" in them. The only real challenge is if one of the biggest deer or hogs happens to meander in front of your blind. Pretty much target practices. Other than the nice picture of your "conquest", you might as well go just go the guy who butchers and packages up your "conquest" and just pick up your meat and go home.

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
I edited because of a typo that I fixed you idiot.
I am corrected I was thinking knox's post.....
but what do these farms got to do with lil don the fuker shooting leopards? I don't hunt at those farms never will. I'm OK for killing for food NOT for fun get it ?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I've know of multiple people who have hunted at US game farms. There is zero "hunt" in them. The only real challenge is if one of the biggest deer or hogs happens to meander in front of your blind. Pretty much target practices. Other than the nice picture of your "conquest", you might as well go just go the guy who butchers and packages up your "conquest" and just pick up your meat and go home.
Buying the meat is cheaper.

Reactions: jjw165

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
V2VN1IMZTjwC.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ChiTownLion

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

Latest posts