ADVERTISEMENT

Had to hit the mute button while Fox spends 10 minutes slobbering over the Big Two and their Sacred Game

Just kick the damn thing off and stop making it sound like the fate of the universe is at stake.

I'd love for both teams to lose but will have to wait for the bowl games for that.
Playoff not bowl game for at least one of them. And who cares if they win or lose a bowl game? The playoff matters but if one goes to the Rose it's meh
I mean, what were you expecting? It's their game of the day between #2 and #3? I don't think many people on FOX do a good job but if you had FOX what were you expecting?
I switched to watch the start of Clemson-South Carolina until it kicks.

Kirk is clever. Desmond isn't.

They are also TV characters. At heart, fans.

Kirk going to bat for an OSU playoff spot is identical to a Lion fan here maneuvering stats, wins, losses, astrological signs for a NY6 game.

Every play for OSU on offense the first two Michigan guys miss. I thought Michigan had a chance but no. Forget it.

Playoff not bowl game for at least one of them. And who cares if they win or lose a bowl game? The playoff matters but if one goes to the Rose it's meh
I mean, what were you expecting? It's their game of the day between #2 and #3? I don't think many people on FOX do a good job but if you had FOX what were you expecting?
I switched to watch the start of Clemson-South Carolina until it kicks.

Playoff...bowl...whatever...I'm rooting for both to lose.

Every play for OSU on offense the first two Michigan guys miss. I thought Michigan had a chance but no. Forget it.
They came up big to hold them to 3 there. I'm not sure they can score enough to win this but I agree the miss tackles isn't going to give them a chance if they don't clean that up.

Meanwhile, Georgia is sleepwalking again this time against Ga Tech and South Carolina got a big score on 4th down their to keep that game close.

Playoff...bowl...whatever...I'm rooting for both to lose.
So, you want us to look worse since we lost to both of them?
I'd rather believe we lost to the best two teams in the country (or 2 of the top 3) and bad teams that we helped make look elite.

• Haha
Reactions: Gitzit
Desmond isn't surprising because he always does that but Kirk is unbiased regardless of your dislike of him.

You are wrong. I don't dislike Kirk. He's a fan of his school like anyone else.

As for Desmond, I'd like to see him replaced on Gameday by someone that is outside of the Midwest region. He seems sleazy to me. Actually, the entire state of Michigan seems sleazy to me.

In Ohio they have a history of protecting tats and various schemes to "finance" their program. In Michigan they protect much worse. I won't even type it here.

Just kick the damn thing off and stop making it sound like the fate of the universe is at stake.

I'd love for both teams to lose but will have to wait for the bowl games for that.
It's their job to pump up the game.

All announcers are there to do the same thing! It's always worse with the Buckeyes, regardless of the network. It stinks.

You are wrong. I don't dislike Kirk. He's a fan of his school like anyone else.

As for Desmond, I'd like to see him replaced on Gameday by someone that is outside of the Midwest region. He seems sleazy to me. Actually, the entire state of Michigan seems sleazy to me.

In Ohio they have a history of protecting tats and various schemes to "finance" their program. In Michigan they protect much worse. I won't even type it here.
He isn't though. Kirk does a great job of being unbiased to the point Ohio State fans dislike him. Pretty much anyone sane is picking Ohio State especially with Corum's health unknown.

No disagreement on Desmond--not sure why he's so well-liked by ESPN

No problem is completely clean IMO

He isn't though. Kirk does a great job of being unbiased to the point Ohio State fans dislike him. Pretty much anyone sane is picking Ohio State especially with Corum's health unknown.

No disagreement on Desmond--not sure why he's so well-liked by ESPN

No problem is completely clean IMO
Kirk is the worst and most biased, even worse than Desmond.

Jerry, I think you’re a complete and utter nut job, but I 100% agree with you. It’s not just the announcers, but the big 10 promotes this as the “big game” or “the big one” and it really is a big time disservice to the rest of the league. The reality is that it hasn’t been much of a competition. Out of the last 20 games, UM has one 3 of them.

I don't know, Buckeye momentum appears to have stalled.

And then, just like that, Michigan hits the big play, and it's a game..

Write this down: only one is going to the playoffs, Lando.
Check out the ESPN playoff simulator. Michigan has a 75% chance if they lose
Are you watching this game? Do you really think the loser falls behind LSU or USC?

Don’t be jealous… they earned it. I can’t stand them both either, but we wouldn’t have to listen to this $hit if PSU would have beat them either one of them. We had our chance.

Jerry, I think you’re a complete and utter nut job, but I 100% agree with you. It’s not just the announcers, but the big 10 promotes this as the “big game” or “the big one” and it really is a big time disservice to the rest of the league. The reality is that it hasn’t been much of a competition. Out of the last 20 games, UM has one 3 of them.

Paoli, I think you're a complete and utter nut job too, but it's nice to know we can at least agree on the subject of football... ;)

Does USC even need to get beat?
I still think TCU loses a game but not even sure that's needed
Yes usc needs to lose. If they don’t their only lose is to Utah on a two point conversion. They are the team the loser is fighting for the last spot unless TCU loses

If usc gets beat, Georgia wins sec and this game stays close both will get in.

I don't see how they ignore Clemson if Clemson wins the ACC.

If TCU wins out, how does the Committee not take an undefeated team? How does the OSU-Michigan loser get past a one-loss ACC conference winner and an undefeated team?

You have to be assuming that not only USC loses, but that TCU and/or Clemson loses.

Check out the ESPN playoff simulator. Michigan has a 75% chance if they lose
Are you watching this game? Do you really think the loser falls behind LSU or USC?

If Michigan loses, they're out.

If Michigan wins a relatively close game, as this is shaping up to be, it could get interesting.

At the end of the day, I still think only one gets in.

If TCU wins out, how does the Committee not take an undefeated team? How does the OSU-Michigan loser get past a one-loss ACC conference winner and an undefeated team?

You have to be assuming that not only USC loses, but that TCU and/or Clemson loses.
Clemson's honestly not even in the discussion because of how weak the ACC is

If Michigan loses, they're out.

If Michigan wins a relatively close game, as this is shaping up to be, it could get interesting.

At the end of the day, I still think only one gets in.
Michigan absolutely isn't "out" if they lose. They may not get in but they'll be no longer than 6 with games to still be played

I’m assuming TCU is in with Georgia and winner of this game. Usc will get in if they win out. If they lose it’s loser of this game and Clemson. I think loser of this gets nod as long as this isn’t a blowout

If you're Michigan, you have to be pretty happy now, down only 3 at the half.

The Bucks have missed some plays, failed to take control of the game when they had a chance, and allowed the young kid, McCarthy, to gain confidence with those two big throws.

On the other hand, without Corum, Michigan's run game, their bread and butter, looks dead in the water.

The last thing Ohio State wants is for this to be a close game late where one possession, one big throw, could make the difference.

Clemson needs USC and TCU to lose to even get in the discussion along with Georgia beating LSU. Even then Bama might be the 4th team.

For the record, Clemson looks awful against South Carolina. Rattler's 2 picks are the only reason they're winning. The Gamecocks could be up by 2 scores right now--probably should be

Now the question is will Ohio State keep it close enough to get in with a loss at home if they don't stage a massive comeback

It would be awesome if the winner loses to the west team and neither make the playoffs. Yup, uh huh, oh yeah.
The Big Ten Championship game is irrelevant just like it is for Georgia
Georgia and the team that wins today are locks

Ohio State might be rooting hard for Notre Dame tonight if this score doesn't improve
Lots of teams owe South Carolina for beating Tennessee and the most overrated team in the country Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT