ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh going Woke

Impossible. I heard around here that he’s a good Catholic boy and a true believer.

Kap shouldn't be anywhere near the NFL and this would be a huge mistake. But this isnt "a legit offer". Harbaugh has always supported Kap because of their days with the Niners and this is truly just a publicity stunt since Kap has said repeatedly he still wants to play. Harbaugh is using the media to deflect from the disaster of him almost being the honorary captain and its working.

Kap shot himself in the foot. Rejected coaching and contracts. Just a complete dumb ass in regards to having a football career. What’s that saying “million dollar arm 2cent head”

Proof will be in the puddin. The NFL is a pass/fail league. Will this help the Chargers? We'll see. If it doesn't, things will change quickly.

He compared football owners to plantation owners during slavery and has been trying to earn his way back to the plantation ever since. He’s a strange guy. After being out of the league for years his only chance would be a coach but I’m not sure who is going to look up to him in that role other than Harbaugh. If he wants any opportunity to be part of the NFL this may be his last chance.

Reactions: WeR0206
Hate it you or others post a thread like this with no explanation. It’s like you think you’re part of some special clique and if you don’t know then you are a loser.

Would it hurt to actually post something of substance?
The substance is in the link. Click it.

He compared football owners to plantation owners during slavery and has been trying to earn his way back to the plantation ever since. He’s a strange guy. After being out of the league for years his only chance would be a coach but I’m not sure who is going to look up to him in that role other than Harbaugh. If he wants any opportunity to be part of the NFL this may be his last chance.

He was taught victimhood. He accepted it

Kap out as coach changes mind. No coach job no play. Shoots himself in foot in record time. Once a malcontent always a malcontent I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT