ADVERTISEMENT

Health Care for All and Minimum Wage Debate

Gorki24

Apr 3, 2019
I've heard all the arguments for and against these two issues. So I have a couple questions.

1. For people, mainly republicans, that are against raising the minimum wage cause of inflation and other reasons, than what is your answer to people who for whatever reason do not have the ability to attain a decent paying job? Especially a single person or single person with kids. And please don't tell me they should work two jobs. I think it is ridiculous that a person should be exoected to have to wake up and go to work from like 8 AM to 9 or 10 PM at night just to survive in a weekly basis. I think if any person in America works an honest 40 hours a week they should at least get paid enough to survive. Making something $12 doesn't come close to cutting it. When I listen to all the people and politicians that say they are against raising the minimum wage to a liveable wage they give all the reasons why they are against it, but offer no suggestions of how they expect someone making $10 an hour to survive. So whats the answer other than expecting people to work all day and night?

2. Same thing. If your against Health Care for All what are the answers to people that can't attain affordable health care? Again here people and republican politician's give all the reasons they are against it, with some good arguments, but have no answer for people that can't afford health care. No practical answer anyways that works. I know a guy that has health insurance but still has to pay $1,000s a month for cancer treatment. I think that is horrible. So for those against affordable health care or health care for all what is the answer for those who don't have health insurance or can't afford it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News