ADVERTISEMENT

Hello Everyone

Seth Berry

Staff
Nov 13, 2022
Hey everyone,

My name is Seth Berry and I am going to be contributing with Penn State football coverage on the site. Thank you to Richard Schnyderite for bringing me on. I am excited to be joining the team and look forward to many interactions with all of you.

Just for a little background on myself:

I have been a part of the Rivals network since last November and have worked as a recruiting analyst at the U of M site (Maize & Blue Review) and will still be in that role. I will also be pitching in on the Michigan State site as well soon.

Before that, I was with SB Nation's Maize & Brew for nearly a year, also covering Michigan football recruiting and have written for various blogs throughout the years relating to covering college athletics.

I am a 2020 graduate of Western Michigan University with a bachelor's degree in journalism. For my full-time job, I am the editor at a local newspaper.

I was born and raised in Michigan and still reside in Michigan, so I've always followed the Big Ten. Since I've covered recruiting, I have kept a close eye on the recruiting battles between Michigan and Penn State, which are always fun. So it'll be enjoyable to cover both aspects of that, and I hope I can bring some unique perspectives and angles with PSU recruiting that you all will find intriguing.

Thanks a lot for welcoming me in as I look forward for what's to come.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News