ADVERTISEMENT

Here is an Official NCAA Officiating paper on how Intentional Grounding is to be called....

CJFisJoePaII

Sep 6, 2019
....including detailed explanations for Officials - hit the link: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...EQFnoECC8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1PmkmjEiz70_WFF83MIscD

Here is a direct excerpt of the first instructional note for Officials across the Country on the call:

Note 1: In all cases except when the ball is thrown directly into the ground, there is no foul unless there is pressure on the passer. This is implicit in all guidelines
below.

It is clear beyond any reasonable doubt that the SEC Officials jobbed PSU on this call and clearly INCORRECTLY called a penalty on PSU on the play. Then to demonstrate the level of their corruption, they ignored BLATANT Intentional Grounding on Nix on Auburn's last scoring drive and did not even review the play to see where Nix was in regards to the "Tackle Box" AS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO ON SUCH A PLAY.

My ass this crew wasn't corrupt as the day is long as a simple plain reading of the rule demonstrates.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Badly called game, no doubt, and I was angry with everyone else. As far as corrupt, I guess either losing their jobs or at minimum doing Vanderbilt games the rest of the year made it worthwhile to a crew to f*** over a team they have zero skin in the game. This crew embarrassed the SEC in a high profile game. I hope they had bets on Auburn, their officiating careers are going to be in every "worst 5 calls" article for here out. I hope it was worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT