ADVERTISEMENT

Here's how it goes

bdgan

May 29, 2008
We know a girl who went to college to find a guy, but eventually dropped out and seemed lost. She got pregnant and became a single mom. She struggled to get by in a low paying job which is difficult enough, but with nobody to watch her child it's even more difficult. She did a lot of complaining on social media about being a victim and she quit work when unemployment paid more than working. She gained a lot of weight, got a lot of tattoos and piercings, and spent much of her time "reaffirming" her lifestyle on Facebook. Later she married a girl who had her breasts removed and transitioned to a guy but kept their sex organs. That relationship didn't last either.

Recently this girl went to a party for another girl who transitioned to a man but kept her/his sex organs and is now pregnant. Our acquaintenance is now teaching her daughter that you can be any sex you want to be, marry any sex you want to marry, and have a baby regardless of what sex you are. She's in her 30s and doing this while living at home with her mom who is encouraging her to get her life together.

I think this person made poor life choices then started making excuses instead of getting her act together. I think she is effed up and has surrounded herself by other effed up people. Libs probably think I'm a homophobe and a white supremacist. Am I wrong libs?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News