ADVERTISEMENT

Hey guys, if you are worth $150,000,000,000

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
(Valentines Day Public Service Message)

If you are worth $150,000,000,000 don't send dick picks to your mistress and/or get them stolen by a creep named "Pecker".

And, on what planet is it that a guy smart enough to accumulate and have $150,000,000,000 thinks sending dic-pics is the ticket to getting women?

giphy.gif

And, on what planet is it that a guy smart enough to accumulate and have $150,000,000,000 thinks sending dic-pics is the ticket to getting women?

giphy.gif
some women do like dick pics (most don't) regardless of your bank account

Unsolicited yes. Sending them to your girlfriend isn’t.
Good luck with that. I'll bet a woman bringing charges, criminal or civil, would shoot holes on what a "GF" is and what was solicited.

If you are worth $150,000,000,000 don't send dick picks to your mistress and/or get them stolen by a creep named "Pecker".

giphy.gif

Sending dick pics are a bad idea no matter what your net worth is.

Reactions: BBrown
Against the law?

giphy.gif
If you sent them unsolicited, you've broken the law in most states. If it is solicited, you can be charged or sued and you'd have to prove the other party wanted them. In the metoo era, good luck with that. This is especially true if you have a business relationship.

If you are asked to stop and still do, you are toast.

Good luck with that. I'll bet a woman bringing charges, criminal or civil, would shoot holes on what a "GF" is and what was solicited.

Yawn. If it’s in the middle of a chain of sexts she isn’t going to have a case. They aren’t sent in a vacuum, the context is stored w the evidence. Solicited vs unsolicited isn’t difficult to ascertain. They aren’t an unusual request, there are definitely women who are into them and they generally aren’t shy about asking or sending something of their own first and expecting reciprocation. Good luck w that.

Reactions: bmw199 and 91Joe95
Yawn. If it’s in the middle of a chain of sexts she isn’t going to have a case. They aren’t sent in a vacuum, the context is stored w the evidence. Solicited vs unsolicited isn’t difficult to ascertain.

Now you are adding specificity. I agree with what you posted....but it is still beyond stupid for anyone because it so opens you to several lines of litigation (besides being creepy). Even at that, any woman can claim she initially wanted them but requested the guy to stop, verbally, and he did not. Now you are in he said/she said territory and in the me too era, you will lose that fight nine times out of ten. This is not to mention the fact that when you do that, it is considered public and a screen shot posted on any one of dozens of social media outlets will result in a huge drop in your quality of life.

I honestly can't believe I have to type these things out. The exposure, literally and legally, is 100% nuts. If you are doing this, under any circumstances, you should stop.

Shouldn't the issue be on the extortion plot by the National Inqurier?

Just because one is wrong, that does that make the other right? Pecker should be taken down. No question. But that doesn't make a guy worth $150B sending dick pics to his wife's friend and mistress cool or smart.

Now you are adding specificity. I agree with what you posted....but it is still beyond stupid for anyone because it so opens you to several lines of litigation (besides being creepy). Even at that, any woman can claim she initially wanted them but requested the guy to stop, verbally, and he did not. Now you are in he said/she said territory and in the me too era, you will lose that fight nine times out of ten. This is not to mention the fact that when you do that, it is considered public and a screen shot posted on any one of dozens of social media outlets will result in a huge drop in your quality of life.

I honestly can't believe I have to type these things out. The exposure, literally and legally, is 100% nuts. If you are doing this, under any circumstances, you should stop.

I’m adding clarity since you ridiculously stated people would start arguing over the definition of girlfriend and compared it to metoo. I agree it’s dumb but for the most part it’s really cut and dry what is or isn’t solicited. It’s not “he said she said” 15 years after the fact with no evidence. If a woman wants to make false accusations against a man there are much easier paths to ruining his life than claiming a solicited dick pic was unwanted.

Just because one is wrong, that does that make the other right? Pecker should be taken down. No question. But that doesn't make a guy worth $150B sending dick pics to his wife's friend and mistress cool or smart.
Well I would say Extortion falls in the certainly illegal category...and is mutually exclusive event of the other which may or may not be illegal but certainly stupid.

Albeit you cant commit extortion with the pics if they were not taken in the first place.

Reactions: BBrown
Well I would say Extortion falls in the certainly illegal category...and is mutually exclusive event of the other which may or may not be illegal but certainly stupid.

Albeit you cant commit extortion with the pics if they were not taken in the first place.
in 100% agreement. To me, its like a guy, unarmed, robs a bank. As he walks out of the bank branch, a police officer shoots him dead. Who is wrong? Clearly, both parties.

giphy.gif
I think you are missing the point. Bezos has so much money he can't be blackmailed by stuff like this. He does not hold public office and he living doesn't depend on some dick pics being out there. Bezos can crush this guy.

Seriously, if you had that kind of money why would you give a shit what anyone thinks? I doubt that he's up nights worrying about it- now the upcoming divorce, that's another matter.

I think you are missing the point. Bezos has so much money he can't be blackmailed by stuff like this. He does not hold public office and he living doesn't depend on some dick pics being out there. Bezos can crush this guy.
Totally agree. In my industry, dominated by privately held tech entrepreneurs, Bezos have what we call "F--k you, money". And it will be good Pecker gets crushed. But if you think Bezos is walking away, unscathed, I have to disagree. Its already cost him his marriage and probably in the neighborhood of $75B. Now, one can argue he's not going to miss it. OK, check. But he will certainly pay a price.

Reactions: daveM.
I don't really care what consenting adults do with their private lives.
I agree...but others do. It is an issue and an event. There will be consequences.

I can state that i've never done such a thing, never will, and wonder why someone would be dumb enough to take that risk. There are several great ways to get your jollies that don't come with those kinds of risks. As such, it simply falls into "stupid". Especially for a prominent person, with deep pockets, who is in the limelight.

Having said that, I didn't mean for this to be a deep thinking thread. I am, honestly, shocked at some of the posts. I thought it was funny that a guy with $150B thought he needed "a move" that included sending pictures of his junk to a girl.

I agree...but others do. It is an issue and an event. There will be consequences.

I can state that i've never done such a thing, never will, and wonder why someone would be dumb enough to take that risk. There are several great ways to get your jollies that don't come with those kinds of risks. As such, it simply falls into "stupid". Especially for a prominent person, with deep pockets, who is in the limelight.

Having said that, I didn't mean for this to be a deep thinking thread. I am, honestly, shocked at some of the posts. I thought it was funny that a guy with $150B thought he needed "a move" that included sending pictures of his junk to a girl.
I think that there is always a risk of arrogance with the acquisition of REAL money, and with arrogance often comes stupidity. Because you can live better doesn't mean that you are better, but many people lose sight of that.

Reactions: Waltwam

giphy.gif
As usual, South Park had this covered about 8 years ago in the Sexual Healing episode about Tiger Woods...

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/267345/sex-addicts

What'd be really funny is if the source reveals the pics were obtained straight from the new mistress. To me this chick comes across as thirsty and dangerous and I think Bezos is gonna learn a hard lesson before it's all over.

Reactions: 91Joe95 and BBrown

I doubt it was an initial courtship move.

I think that there is always a risk of arrogance with the acquisition of REAL money, and with arrogance often comes stupidity. Because you can live better doesn't mean that you are better, but many people lose sight of that.

As a guy so "exposed" to press and litigation...not a smart path. Plus, why bait the hook when you already have the fish?

He was horny? They were flirting and she’d just sent him a picture of her tits? He doesn’t really give a ****?

Reactions: RobBliz
Totally agree. In my industry, dominated by privately held tech entrepreneurs, Bezos have what we call "F--k you, money". And it will be good Pecker gets crushed. But if you think Bezos is walking away, unscathed, I have to disagree. Its already cost him his marriage and probably in the neighborhood of $75B. Now, one can argue he's not going to miss it. OK, check. But he will certainly pay a price.
dick pics did not cost bezos his marriage, you make so many wild speculations i just assume you are high 24h/day

Reactions: RobBliz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT