ADVERTISEMENT

Hey guys, if you are worth $150,000,000,000

Congrats on being worth $150B! an amazing accomplishment and you should be quite proud. On the dick pics? Well, it is what it is.

Perhaps you could more clearly spell out to the board the income/net worth levels at which sending dick pics is appropriate/inappropriate so we can follow your sage advice.

Something like ...

$100B-$119B: Dick pics are forboden
$120B-$139B: This is the dick pic sweet spot! Dick pic yourself silly!
$140B-$159B: Dick pics mean yer dum!

Perhaps you could more clearly spell out to the board the income/net worth levels at which sending dick pics is appropriate/inappropriate so we can follow your sage advice.

Something like ...

Of course, the self-appointed supreme moral authority doesn't understand the simple fact that the more money you have the more you can get away with.(You would think he would have learned at least that from his political idol.) Or that only one party was breaking the law. Or that a marriage in which one party is posting dic pics to a non-spouse has already jumped the shark. Someone is likely to be out of business as a result of this whole affair, and it isn't going to be Bezos.

Something like ...

never...especially when cheating on your wife with your friend's wife.

Is this a difficult concept for you?

Of course, the self-appointed supreme moral authority doesn't understand the simple fact that the more money you have the more you can get away with.(You would think he would have learned at least that from his political idol.) Or that only one party was breaking the law. Or that a marriage in which one party is posting dic pics to a non-spouse has already jumped the shark. Someone is likely to be out of business as a result of this whole affair, and it isn't going to be Bezos.
I didn't know morals were associated with net worth and income levels. At what income level would the national inquirer justified of blackmail?

Seems you've twisted yourself into a knot.

never...especially when cheating on your wife with your friend's wife.

Is this a difficult concept for you?

Ah, so then thanks are in order ... thank you for admitting that your “congrats on being worth $150B” retort was illogical (both as it relates to the thread, generally, and as to the gentleman who commented about his specific situation), as his net worth is irrelevant to the appropriateness of sending dick pics, per your own words.

Good times.

Ah, so then thanks are in order ... thank you for admitting that your “congrats on being worth $150B” retort was illogical (both as it relates to the thread, generally, and as to the gentleman who commented about his specific situation), as his net worth is irrelevant to the appropriateness of sending dick pics, per your own words.

Good times.
Exactly...now you get it....morals are morals, money is not a question. It is never appropriate and is grounds for a claim of harassment. In fact, one could say it is directly promotional to money: the more you have, the more likely someone files a law suit against you because the payback is typically more.

Exactly...now you get it....morals are morals, money is not a question. It is never appropriate and is grounds for a claim of harassment. In fact, one could say it is directly promotional to money: the more you have, the more likely someone files a law suit against you because the payback is typically more.

Now I get the point that I was making to you, which you obviously didn't get in the thread you made?!?! Did you suffer head trauma recently?

Again, YOU titled your thread "Hey guys, if you are worth $150,000,000,000" and then finished off the title statement with "don't send dick picks to your mistress ..." That indicates that your net worth has something to do with the appropriateness of the action.

Additionally, when someone mockingly thanked you for providing salient advice to his specific situation, you countered him by highlighting that he wasn't worth $150,000,000,000. Again indicating that the advice was applicable only to extremely high net worth individuals.

And when you were mocked at your suggestion that it was somehow only applicable to high net worth individuals, you then said it wasn't.

Again, it appears you've fallen, and you can't get up.

Reactions: cool1099
Now I get the point that I was making to you, which you obviously didn't get in the thread you made?!?! Did you suffer head trauma recently?

Again, YOU titled your thread "Hey guys, if you are worth $150,000,000,000" and then finished off the title statement with "don't send dick picks to your mistress ..." That indicates that your net worth has something to do with the appropriateness of the action.

Additionally, when someone mockingly thanked you for providing salient advice to his specific situation, you countered him by highlighting that he wasn't worth $150,000,000,000. Again indicating that the advice was applicable only to extremely high net worth individuals.

And when you were mocked at your suggestion that it was somehow only applicable to high net worth individuals, you then said it wasn't.

Again, it appears you've fallen, and you can't get up.
As I stated, aside from morals, the final liability is much higher. The more you have the greater the liability. The risk model is greater.

I know this is hard for you. I am sorry. Maybe you should just stick to the recruiting threads?

As I stated, aside from morals, the final liability is much higher. The more you have the greater the liability. The risk model is greater.

I know this is hard for you. I am sorry. Maybe you should just stick to the recruiting threads?

So, then, your thread title shouldn't mention anything about $150B, because the moral is that you just shouldn't send dick pics no matter your worth, and you will apologize to that poster for asking if he was worth $150B, because, otherwise, the advice wouldn't be applicable to him.

Additionally, you should have never made a blanket statement that sending dick pics is an illegal act.

Got it. Your mistakes are noted.

So, then, your thread title shouldn't mention anything about $150B, because the moral is that you just shouldn't send dick pics no matter your worth, and you will apologize to that poster for asking if he was worth $150B, because, otherwise, the advice wouldn't be applicable to him.

Additionally, you should have never made a blanket statement that sending dick pics is an illegal act.

Got it. Your mistakes are noted.
As I stated, you are a Target and have more to lose. Guy like you with more money in your HSA than you 401k and no sense of shame, have at it

I didn't know morals were associated with net worth and income levels. At what income level would the national inquirer justified of blackmail?

Seems you've twisted yourself into a knot.
As always you are making wrong-headed irrelevant contradictory arguments, confusing and conflating. I have no clue what you are talking about - but then neither do you..

Something like ...

$69

As always you are making wrong-headed irrelevant contradictory arguments, confusing and conflating. I have no clue what you are talking about - but then neither do you..
Obviously the notion on morals and law, associated with risk/loss is too much for you. It's ok, we need day laborers too

Deny, then divert, then outright lie, and when all that fails - slander.
I am not sure what I am denying or diverting....my points stand:
  • don't send dic picks
  • the more money you have the greater the risk it is exposed and she, or someone will sue you
  • espeically true if you are married and in an affair with your friend's wife
  • it is morally repugnant
  • It may be illegal
I think those points are perfectly clear. I am not sure why you are confused by common sense

And, BTW, it came out today his horse was sharing his dic pix with her friends. I think that is exactly my point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT