ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Shiat. Dem, have you heard about this?!

Wow. I'm definitely counting my blessings. Whew.
Not an easy life, broken neck 1973, head/spinal trauma, roofing accident. Things went downhill from there over the years but I can walk, talk, eat, mow the lawn (riding), drive a car short distances, etc. while many others are in wheel chairs, bed ridden and many other major problems.

No pills or pumps relieve all the pain, mine resides at the six to seven level on the one to 10 pain scale most of the time which is far better than eight's and nines. Never had a 10 level where you pass out from it and am thankful for that. I smile what someone who doesn't know my past begins to tell me about their aches and pains, don't explain my situation as it would do not good and let them go on about small issues.

My wife and her mother often commented on how I never complained about it but they could tell I was feeling poorly. It's like having the ache of the flu, 24/7/365 frankly and the relief I get is wonderful and it sure does hurt even more if I misbehave which me wife blames me for all the time. She demands that I not drive more than 25 miles at a time and chafferer's me longer distances. It's all cool guys. Now we move on.

I read a article recently that West Virginia has, per person, the LEAST amount of teeth in the whole USA. So maybe they're just using all those pills to fill-in the missing gaps?
As they say, you know the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia. If it had been invented anywhere else, it would have been called the teethbrush.

A lot of toughness there, Carl, and a whole lot of heart. I'm glad to know you in our own little way.
Thanks LJ. Life is what you make it. I see people with no arms painting pictures and combing their children's hair with their feet, amazing. I'm in no way in that condition. The can do it so can it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT