ADVERTISEMENT

Honest...Recruiting Class Vibe?

When psu beats OSU then what? Will psu become the top recruiter in the b10? How did that workout for Michigan?
Not sure what your point is but I am not saying we need to become #1 in recruiting although that would be nice. Just win vs teams of equal or better talent more than we are vs OSU currently.

Not sure what your point is but I am not saying we need to become #1 in recruiting although that would be nice. Just win vs teams of equal or better talent more than we are vs OSU currently.
Ohio St is not equal or better talent. They are top 3 in the nation talent for a decade+. They have had more 5 stars on their roster EVERY YEAR for a decade or more than the entire rest of the conference combined. Just because THEY can't beat equal or better talent (Michigan, any school in the SEC) doesn't mean that their talent was even close to PSU's.

Again, more 5 stars on their roster than the entire conference combined for a decade plus. No other school in the nation has had that much of a talent advantage. Not even Alabama or Georgia.

Psu should beat the teams with less talent, equal talent and more talent???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT