ADVERTISEMENT

How about the guy that said Arizona should have gotten a 1 instead of Nova.

SEPATOPTEN

Aug 21, 2010
Ridiculous. Not so much that Arizona is not worthy of a number one but who he wants to take off the number one line. That really is awful judgment. Villanova's body of work makes them deserving of the number two overall seeding. They have two losses for god's sake and I think only five over two years.
This post was edited on 3/15 6:38 PM by SEPATOPTEN

Yeah was that Gottleib? Kicked out of ND for stealing a teammates credit card IIRC before ending up at Oklahoma St. The other 'what the hell' moment was just before the brackets were released when 1 of the CBS announcers was talking about how Duke deserved a #1 seed rather than Wisconsin. I was trying to figure it how he thought it was Duke or Wisky rather than Arizona vs Wisky.

Duh. These guys get paid to make talking points, create controversy

otherwise nobody would be talking, nobody would care, because it's obvious who would be the #1 seeds. Skip Bayless makes a career out of taking the minority opinion on everything and arguing like he thinks it's true, and idiots watch every day, and write in everyday, and talk about it every day. People like you (no offense) keep them in business by watching, talking about it and keeping them relevant. Of course they don't believe what they say, but if everyone agrees, it's not much of a show.

Actually he's a Big12 schill, went to OSU...........

he was making a point Texas deserved what they got earlier and everyone thinks UT and UCLA dont even belong in the tourney. I turned them off as soon as I saw the last brackets, can't stand any of them.

Arizona is deserving of a # 1 seed. They're a better team than Nova. But Nova's resume is also deserving of a # 1. I'm sure that the commmittee debated this hard and could have gone either way.

Considering Villanova will be #2 in the final poll tomorrow

that is a pretty moronic statement to make. All that being said, your four one-seeds SHOULD be Kentucky, Nova, Arizona and Wiscy. Each of the four won their regular season AND tournament championships. Meaning none lost in the tournament semifinals. If you know what I mean.

Arizona deserved a #1 seed but not at Villanova's expense. imho, Arizona should have been a 1 before either Wisconsin or Duke. I thought 3 teams that deserved 1 seeds were KY, VILL, AZ. You could argue about Duke or Wisky for the 4th sport.

All the numbers say Nova over Arizona.

The Big East got 6 teams in, not bad for a 10-team league. All made it comfortably. The PAC-12 only got 4 and UCLA got a gift. The Big East was 2nd in the RPI, PAC-12 was 6th. Nova was 2nd in the RPI, Arizona 5th. Nova was 22nd in SOS, Arizona 23rd.

http://www.rpiforecast.com/live-rpi.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT