ADVERTISEMENT

I am officially sick of

You keep inviting me to root for another team. I need to stress again and I'll say it slowwwwwly so even you can understand. I AM NOT THE ONE COMPLAINING ABOUT PSU FOOTBALL. I was a Penn State Fan before you were born. I've seen National Championships and losing seasons. Real fans stay the course.
Don't be claiming any kind of superior knowledge. I forgot more about Penn State football than you will ever know. I can give you every game from 67 to 2015. Can name every All American on every team. Can give you the bowl game results, and was at nearly every bowl game played in 3 different decades. Let me say THAT sllllooowwwwly so YOU can understand.

Reactions: marshall23
You are a liar and in addition you never played a down of football in your pathetic life.

You are a pathetic, lying, bully who typically looks for help when you are exposed.

You are a pathetic, lying, bully who typically looks for help when you are exposed.
Three more violations of board rules. Name calling, attempting to bait, and confrontational.

The very definition of "bully". You've been reported.

Can't tell you how concerned I am. I think the moderators can spot a phony as quickly and easily as I can.

Reactions: m48tank
Can't tell you how concerned I am. I think the moderators can spot a phony as quickly and easily as I can.
You're the one who broke board rules, not me. We can always work it out with a pm, if you would like to. Would look forward to meeting you, anytime. Other than that, the matter is closed. You are on ignore. Feel free to pm me, again, whenever you wish, even perhaps at our home game vs Michigan in a few weeks.

What is the difference between being "officially" sick and being unofficially sick? I'm just trying to discover what kind of sickness I have.
medium-smiley-016.gif
If you're trashing a 19 year old kid that works hard on and off the field, you're officially a sick human being.

Half of the skill players that O'Brien took, to the detriment of his offensive line, are not even on this team anymore. In just two years. He thought he could play with walk on offensive linemen, in a game where o line is the most important position on the field. I don't think it's unreasonable or irrational to be unhappy about losing no less than four games in the final minute because a football team cannot get one single first down, with an offensive line on or about the same level as Bucknell or St. Francis.

You've mentioned Bucknell, St. Francis and Slippery Rock as the level of our OLine players yet we're 7-3 and bowl eligible. That's a lot better than many D-1 programs so somewhere your argument is not adding up. I get that our OLine is not great but keep it in perspective. And if you know so much about PSU football than you should no we haven't been great for years and it's not like we've fallen from the top of the football world.

You've mentioned Bucknell, St. Francis and Slippery Rock as the level of our OLine players yet we're 7-3 and bowl eligible. That's a lot better than many D-1 programs so somewhere your argument is not adding up. I get that our OLine is not great but keep it in perspective. And if you know so much about PSU football than you should no we haven't been great for years and it's not like we've fallen from the top of the football world.
109th. Repeat 109th. out of 127 teams.

Anyone claiming that they would have been happy and successful to see a 7-5 record at seasons beginning, is lying. Not ONE single press member, board moderator, or anyone connected with the four sights, predicted worse than 8-4. Not one.

We'll see a whole bunch of people coming out of the woodwork now, claiming they called for a 6-6 or 7-5 season, when the reality is, I can remember maybe 4 or 5 people ANYWHERE that said anything other than 8-4 or 9-3.

Anyone that said 9-3 was a fool. 8-4 was kind of a joke too.

I don't like to see PSU lose. I must admit however, that reading this board after a loss is better than the "funnies" when I was a kid. Very humorous and entertaining:
We need to fire the offensive coordinator, if not the entire coaching staff. I hear Nick Saban goes to sleep at night dreaming of coaching at PSU.
James Franklin can recruit, but he can't coach. We need to replace him with someone who can't recruit but is an excellent game day coach. Or how about, we keep JF as a recruiter and hire a game day coach?
If we lose recruiting will "dry up"
Better yet, how about we call Steve Spurrier and make him the OC?
We don't like our tight ends
We don't like our O line
Our receivers can't separate
My neighbor kid can kick better than our guys
Our team is soft. Who is the team doctor to keep Barkley (or anyone from playing?)
How long are we going to use the sanctions as an excuse?
Why do we substitute so early and often on the DL?
Man, you just said it all for me. Wrapped up all my thoughts in one post. Great job!!

Anyone that said 9-3 was a fool. 8-4 was kind of a joke too.
Every single writer for both B and W Illustrated, Fight on state.com, state college.com, 24-7, and every other site. Every one of them. Are you calling all of them fools?

Apparently they are. 9-3 with the sanctions, lack of OLine play and no one knowing about Barkley is pretty ridiculous. But had those same writers known Temple was going to be good, Michigan was going to play really well under Harbaugh and NW was going to be ranked and beat Stanford, do you think they would have picked PSU to go 9-3? None of them picked 9-3 due to PSU being so good, it was because they thought the schedule would be that bad. Unfortunately the other teams didn't listen and sucked just to make the writers correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT