ADVERTISEMENT

I am so pissed at my sister

A Penn State fan posts his own family’s story about the game and this guy sees fit to break it down like a crime scene investigation. Thoroughly normal behavior without a hint of mental illness.
columbo-detective.gif

c18dffb7-3f63-4e43-9348-1abf269f93b4_text.gif

I am one person with one sign-on, unlike you, Sybil.
That's great! You keep repeating that to yourself, and one day maybe it'll be true. Glad you're coming down from your latest hissy fit.

Since you like talking to yourself, here's something else you can do to get you on the right track (thought I'd make it seasonal, with Halloween approaching) ...

The closest analogy for you re Gilligan's Island is that you're the S.S. Minnow.

That's great! You keep repeating that to yourself, and one day maybe it'll be true. Glad you're coming down from your latest hissy fit.

Since you like talking to yourself, here's something else you can do to get you on the right track (thought I'd make it seasonal, with Halloween approaching) ...

The closest analogy for you re Gilligan's Island is that you're the S.S. Minnow.
ONG I fell off my chair laughing so hard. That’s comic gold! Comic gold I tell ya. A picture of some Governor Walz wannabe who was shamed out of congress for molesting women. Hilarious!

Reactions: joeaubie21
ONG I fell off my chair laughing so hard. That’s comic gold! Comic gold I tell ya. A picture of some Governor Walz wannabe who was shamed out of congress for molesting women. Hilarious!

Oh, now you're relapsing. It's OK ... it's not always a straight line forward. You keep at it and you'll get there. One step back, two steps forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT