I won't vote for any R who will not pledge to defund FBI/DOJ.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
My friend. It seems like a wasted vote when you narrow your reasons to a single issue.

So you’ll put in Fetterman? That makes a lot of sense .

Right now, Mitch McConnell is pulling ad money from Arizona.

**** him. Think Arizona isn't winnable? Of course, it is.

And Blake Masters is the type of guy we need. He is a fighter in the mold of Trump.

I am simply making the judgment that those who are comfortable with the DC bureaucracy that wants to rule us are not as bad as the Dems, but not too far off.

If we win narrowly in Pennsylvania, and Oz is a complete weasel, have we really won? Sure, Oz will vote with us most of the time, but will the FBI/DOJ have even more power and more audacity in 2028 and so on? Of course.

When it comes to shutting down the gubmint because the Ds want to spend more and more and more, what will Oz do? What will Oz do when it comes time to reduce FBI/DOJ power?

I think I know the answer.

Maybe I'm wrong.

But one thing is clear - right now the Dems own the entire result. House, Senate, Fauci, WH. They have the entire disaster.

But in 2023 and 2024, we will likely "share" the disaster, at least in the minds of stupid wine mothers everywhere.

Where does that leave us if we get equal blame (both sides, both sides, according to midwits like LMT), but the authoritarian deep state just keeps consolidating power?

Losing in 2024 or winning in 2024 with another guy who won't fight the deep state?

Has DeSantis come out against the FBI/DOJ?

Reactions: WeR0206

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Nope. Won't do it.

So, right now, I will not vote for Oz yet.

I would rather lose and let the idiots take the blame so we can win in 2024.

FBI = democrat party
Remember that before Trumpism hijacked the Republican Party, the Republican’s number #1 boogeyman was Middle Eastern Terrorism.

Now after Trump, this wacko Party wants to completely eliminate the FBI because they made their Fuhrer adhere to the law.

You guys are completely insane.

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005

And Blake Masters is the type of guy we need. He is a fighter in the mold of Trump.

I am simply making the judgment that those who are comfortable with the DC bureaucracy that wants to rule us are not as bad as the Dems, but not too far off.

If we win narrowly in Pennsylvania, and Oz is a complete weasel, have we really won? Sure, Oz will vote with us most of the time, but will the FBI/DOJ have even more power and more audacity in 2028 and so on? Of course.

When it comes to shutting down the gubmint because the Ds want to spend more and more and more, what will Oz do? What will Oz do when it comes time to reduce FBI/DOJ power?

Maybe I'm wrong.

But one thing is clear - right now the Dems own the entire result. House, Senate, Fauci, WH. They have the entire disaster.

But in 2023 and 2024, we will likely "share" the disaster, at least in the minds of stupid wine mothers everywhere.

Where does that leave us if we get equal blame (both sides, both sides, according to midwits like LMT), but the authoritarian deep state just keeps consolidating power?

Losing in 2024 or winning in 2024 with another guy who won't fight the deep state?

Yes. DeSantis has come out against the FIB/DOJ.

Reactions: john4psu

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Nope. Won't do it.

So, right now, I will not vote for Oz yet.

I would rather lose and let the idiots take the blame so we can win in 2024.

FBI = democrat party

The answer is for Republicans to completely overhaul the corrupt leadership of both departments, not defund it!

That can only happen if Republicans get elected in every single election, including the 1 this coming November!

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
The answer is for Republicans to completely overhaul the corrupt leadership of both departments, not defund it!

That can only happen if Republicans get elected in every single election, including the 1 this coming November!
The brilliance of the founding fathers is that they knew what unlimited power does.

Including when we have it.

No reform is possible. Trump appointed Wray.

It isn’t just the leadership.

Where are Sean Hannity’s “good men and women in the rank and file”?

Nowhere.

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
The brilliance of the founding fathers is that they knew what unlimited power does.

Including when we have it.

No reform is possible. Trump appointed Wray.

It isn’t just the leadership.

Where are Sean Hannity’s “good men and women in the rank and file”?

Nowhere.

You’re gonna hand the Senate over to the democrats if u don’t vote Oz in November!

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Remember that before Trumpism hijacked the Republican Party, the Republican’s number #1 boogeyman was Middle Eastern Terrorism.

Now after Trump, this wacko Party wants to completely eliminate the FBI because they made their Fuhrer adhere to the law.

You guys are completely insane.
That’s hardly the case. Very, very few Republicans think the DOJ and FBI should be completely eliminated. I would venture fewer than 5% of Republicans take such a position. We certainly believe the leadership of those organizations need replaced, no doubt. And current leadership should be held to account and take responsibility for their actions, and non-actions over the last half decade or so. But is incredibly extreme to suggest the Republican Party wishes to eliminate these organizations.

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
That’s hardly the case. Very, very few Republicans think the DOJ and FBI should be completely eliminated. I would venture fewer than 5% of Republicans take such a position. We certainly believe the leadership of those organizations need replaced, no doubt. And current leadership should be held to account and take responsibility for their actions, and non-actions over the last half decade or so. But is incredibly extreme to suggest the Republican Party wishes to eliminate these organizations.

Eliminate the corrupt EPA, that’s where I’m at!

• Love
Reactions: JR4PSU and psuted

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Maybe I'm wrong.

If bleed out too much you die. Lose too much you won’t be able to come back.

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
What really needs to happen is Congress needs to remove some of the laws passed that gave these organizations such power. The Patriot Act should be #1 on the list. It should have been temporary anyway. But that is where I would prefer to see the efforts concentrated. Reform, not eliminate. @PSUEngineer89 will be long in the grave before any more than one or two rogue politicians would suggest eliminating the DOJ and/or the FBI. It’s simply a non-starter.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
What should reasonably be done is to eliminate the top two levels of FIB management at their DC office. They are the purveyors of the weaponization and we’ll continue to see it grow until they’re replaced. If management changes at the top cannot be done we’re in deep trouble.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

Maybe I'm wrong.

You certainly are wrong. Oz isn’t the best but the most critical thing is to win control of the Senate. With that we get every single chairmanship of every committee. Meaning we control all legislation. Also means we control all investigations.....DOJ, FBI, Hunter and the Big Guy, the DNC, Russiagate, the disastrous border, and a host more.

Also means we stop all of Magoo’s bs. Dead. Schumer....gone.

The Senate is critical.

Must win.

Reactions: dailybuck777

bdgan

May 29, 2008
That's dumb. Really dumb.

How about we win now and worry about 2024 later?
We're not talking about 2024. Senate seats last for 6 years so if Fetterman wins he'll be there through 2028.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Smithton gets up at 6 am on a Sunday morning and jumps right into his crazy, angry, paranoid, rage posting.........pure right wing entertainment gold.......
Quiet, groomer.

We don’t need the opinions of freaks who went into psychiatry to try to figure out what issues they had.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Latest posts