ADVERTISEMENT

I'd be content never to see the 2 QB set again, unless

You're going to be unhappy then, it's going to be a staple of Kotelnicki's offense from what I've read and isn't going away.
It's like saying that he is a better option than other skill position players in a certain set of plays. If he is, he should be switched to a different position. If he's not, put in a better playmaker. AND I like Pribula. It is a tired, worn-out formation that puts our offense at a disadvantage. Will it really work against OSU, USC, or OR?

It's like saying that he is a better option than other skill position players in a certain set of plays. If he is, he should be switched to a different position. If he's not, put in a better playmaker. AND I like Pribula. It is a tired, worn-out formation that puts our offense at a disadvantage. Will it really work against OSU, USC, or OR?
No it will not work vs the big boys, it's garbage and on a day Allar was throwning darts. Just like the garbage they ran with Tommy Stevens the Lion.

Reactions: LandoComando
There’s an old adage in college football, you play your best players. I’m sure Beau Pribula is one of the better players on the roster. He’s also the second best quarterback on the team so he can’t switch positions. Remember when Will Levis also played? And now he’s playing in the NFL while most of the players on that Penn State team are not. I think the coaches know what they’re doing.

You also have to factor in the staff’s desire to keep some of these kids happy by giving them reps, or risk them transferring out.

Reactions: NedFromYork
There’s an old adage in college football, you play your best players. I’m sure Beau Pribula is one of the better players on the roster. He’s also the second best quarterback on the team so he can’t switch positions. Remember when Will Levis also played? And now he’s playing in the NFL while most of the players on that Penn State team are not. I think the coaches know what they’re doing.
And I remember a coach who won 409 games saying if you play 2 or 3 quarterbacks that means you don’t have any. Need to let Allar get on a rhythm before putting in Pribula IMO and I like him.

the two QBs are Lamar Jackson and Michael Vick wearing blue and white. I really like Beau. I think utilizing him this way is embarrassing.
Agree-when you put Beau add another TRE and take Allar out-then see if the opponent can stop the run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT