ADVERTISEMENT

If you're not happy with the PSAA here is a way to express your opinion

PSUinMICH

Feb 6, 2002
This was posted on Facebook by Michael Hahn

"Another way to voice your opinion to the PSAA is to rate them on their Facebook page. It might seem trivial but organizations put a lot of focus on their social media reputation. Here's how to rate the PSAA on their Facebook page (of course, what rating you give them is up to you): Go to the PSAA Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PennStateAlumniAssociation/). Scroll down until you see the "Reviews" block on the left-hand side of the page. Select the number of stars you believe the PSAA has earned. Enter your text comments and submit......"

"Another way to voice your opinion to the PSAA is to rate them on their Facebook page. It might seem trivial but organizations put a lot of focus on their social media reputation. Here's how to rate the PSAA on their Facebook page (of course, what rating you give them is up to you): Go to the PSAA Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PennStateAlumniAssociation/). Scroll down until you see the "Reviews" block on the left-hand side of the page. Select the number of stars you believe the PSAA has earned. Enter your text comments and submit......"

17 new reviews the past day or so all ranking them at 1 out of 5 and calling them out for representing the BoT and not the alumni.

Honest and sincere feedback is valuable to any organization. I'd encourage all PSAA members to provide feedback and suggestions to the organization. Thank you PSUinMICH! Great Suggestion.

Reactions: 91Joe95
What I am doing is using my remaining PSU card points to order the Joe Paterno autographed ball, and then cancelling my card--and telling the AA why.

I have an 867 FICO score. You???

Personal insults are no way to have a reasonable discussion. You are now welcome to join the discussion in my blocked list.

If you've missed it, let me remind you that personal insults are the MO of the majority of posters on this topic. His post registered about a .000001 on the Richter scale of comments usually posted here.

OMG! 33 whole 1 star reviews. They must be shaking in their boots. They might have to close up shop if it gets to 40!!

If you've missed it, let me remind you that personal insults are the MO of the majority of posters on this topic. His post registered about a .000001 on the Richter scale of comments usually posted here.

True--but when that becomes the only method of discussion for that individual, it's really not worth my time. Now you, I often and usually disagree with. That said, disagreement is not a reason to block someone, IMHO. One may learn something. So, in your case, I'm still communicating and listening.

OMG! 33 whole 1 star reviews. They must be shaking in their boots. They might have to close up shop if it gets to 40!!
Guess you must have alerted your pals, they've closed the Facebook ratings....seems they can't handle the truth. Too devisive I imagine.

Odd coincidence that the ratings closed at 41 1 star reviews.....I think not!

Last edited:
Guess you must have alerted your pals, they've closed the Facebook ratings....seems they can't handle the truth. Too devisive I imagine.

Odd coincidence that the ratings closed at 41 1 star reviews.....I think not!

I checked that yesterday. I think it just means the University is closed, not the rankings.

keep the negative reviews coming!!

Your not writing them another check is the only message that they will ever hear.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT