ADVERTISEMENT

I'm curious. Can any liberal answer these questions?

BicyclePete

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Happy Friday everyone.

You know it's a bit perplexing to me why the liberals/democrats/leftists continue to blindly support the Biden administration without question. Rather than thinking logically they instead just attack President Trump and feel justified, because they've done what "The Party" has dictated.

There are more than several issues I have with the current administration and want to know why anyone would support some any of them. So let me ask these questions.

1. When President Trump was the POTUS we were energy independent, and gas was much cheaper. To me those are good things. One of the very first acts of the Biden Administration was to cancel the Keystone Pipeline and now gas is much higher than it was when he took office. We are now dependent on other countries for our energy, have started buying gas from Russia, taking it from the Federal Reserve, and costing the average American a lot more money. My first question is, how is this any of this a good thing?

2. Since Biden took office, the southern border has become non-existent. It's an obvious truth that fentanyl kills thousands of people each year from overdose and a majority of that drug comes through the open southern border. The Party and the media, but I repeat myself, seem to think that an open border is a good thing. Do you? I yes, then why?

3. The planet is closer to world war than it has been since 1945. What has Biden done to keep that from happening? And what will he do?

4. The US is closer to civil war than it has been since 1865. What has Biden done to keep that from happening? And what will he do?

5. When is Hunter Biden going to be charged with a crime? There are plenty to choose from.

5. What is an assault weapon. Be specific. Why should a US citizen be denied the right to own one for self-defense?

7. Who is running the US government? Who is in charge? It's obviously not some brain-dead, life-long, politician with obvious mental issues. Is it George Soros? Xi Jinping? Hussein Obama? Some DC think tank?

8. How will you react when President Trump wins back the Oval Office?

9. I could go on but for now I'll leave with this. Do you ever feel stupid for voting for Biden? I ask that question because if you voted for Biden, you are an idiot.

Thanks for your time.

e917f30ec18e4ef2d50794f0f25a6e7c.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News