ADVERTISEMENT

In the belly of the Beast, New York City.

dailybuck777

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2018
I've been in New York City for about 4 days. Some things were reasonably good. Not nearly as dirty or as many homeless in Manhattan as there were in Los angeles. Will give New York City Credit in been that there are many very good attractions. Staten Island Ferry and the Metropolitan Museum were both very good. Food has been very good.

On the other hand, Trump's prosecutor has half a million or a million people he could prosecute for tax evasion. When you pay in cash, nobody charges you sales tax. Including a fairly prominent Chinese restaurant I went to that actually printed out on his bill that it was not charging sales tax. Also, when you see the huge number of buildings in Manhattan, you realize that the Lefty push for so-called renewable energy is basically a religious cult. Absolutely impossible to power New York City with renewable energy.

Turns out that I'm staying about a mile or mile and a half away from the courthouse where the political prosecution of trump is taking place. Have no interest in being there and I think it is going virtually anyway.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News